What's your relationship with Facebook?

I mean how do you like it?

I have an account with 250 friends, sadly all of them ignore my posts, as I said before, I mostly post photo bashing images and illustrations, it’s rare for me to get 1 Like, sometimes it happens. Most of my friends have over 350 friends, it sometimes makes me sad to see images of my past friends together in large groups having fun, while I’m always alone.

I don’t know if I’m victim of stigma, that’s why they don’t want to associate with me virtually, but I wouldn’t mind some recognition for my work. Although on my birthday I’m not ignored, I hope that won’t change this year!

1 Like

I don’t even have facebook, i only have one friend left in life. I isolate myself and leave most of my friends when onset symptoms start.

1 Like

I’ve like 70 friends on my fb and not even all of them are really good friends. Most of them are acquaintances from the past. I interact with mostly five of them. I hardly post a status or something but when I do I normally get a few likes or comments.
You really have a lot of fb friends. I wouldn’t know from where I knew them if I had so many. You’re very fortunate to know so many people.

1 Like

We broke
I left that phony ■■■■■■■■■■■■.

IT.IS.A.BIG.LIE.

1 Like

I have about 54 friends on FB. I post mostly article links and quiz results with the occasional personal post. I get a few likes but not many, ditto with replies to my posts. I went on there because my dad and sister were on there but they seldom reply to or like anything I post.

1 Like

I absolutely hate facebook. The only people on my account these days are family members, and the only reason they are on their is so I can see pictures of my family in semi-real time.

2 Likes

It gives me some connection with the world and I get to know the updates of family and friends, it is useful and entertaining given that one uses it responsibly.i

2 Likes

I use it as a way to keep in contact with my daughter, that is about all the use it is for me.

1 Like

I stay on facebook and like things about my cousins or my family on there most of the time. I don’t have pictures to download because I don’t have a smartphone, but people like my stuff most of the time. I had a problem accepting that some people really have a lot going on their facebook. like post nothing and get thirty replies…I have nothing like that on facebook. but some of my friends do. that was hard for me to accept. but I’m over it now.

1 Like

I don’t have an account. Never did.

I use it occasionally to “stalk” old and new friends to find out what they are up to.

My employer monitors Facebook and people have gotten in trouble or fired for crap they’ve posted on FB. So I have pretty much no social media footprint other than anonymous accounts.

1 Like

i have between 20-30 friends on facebook :slight_smile:

mostly family but some friends

they are ok,

i just added a few old friends and we started talking again so that was cool

but dont worry about not getting a lot of likes,

some people get annoyed with some images and things, i’ve been playing a cool game with a few friends and family and its good.

there was one time i was wondering why no-one was replying and stuff and it was because i had it on the wrong settings, so maybe thats whats wrong.

1 Like

I have an account that I wind up checking every few months for the instant messaging side of things. By the time I get around to it its all out of date and I typically respond. After about a year I lost interest in the kinds of things people would post on there.

1 Like

I don’t like facebook, and I’ve never had an account and never will. I know people like to tell me how great it is…

But those are the same people who then end up in trouble with it.

I don’t have many friends… and the few I do have… I see in person.

1 Like

That happens a lot. I ditched mine 6 - 7 years ago…too much nonsense. Since none of my very small family uses it and for same reasons I have no need of it.

1 Like

I have about 100 friends, mostly family. I think local friends enjoy seeing some of my throwback pix of old photos I scanned in from 20 or 30 years ago. I don’t like it when people use Facebook like it was their political blog. I put a lot of my dad and wife’s art on it, and rarely share general stuff unless it is really, really good…

5 Likes

Facebook scares me.

2 Likes

love love love facebook. i hve about 160 friends on there. i’m on there every morning to say good morning to a particular group of friends and anyone else who wants to talk. i post poetry, random musings, and the minutae of my daily existence…it’s cool. i usually try to add a little humour to it which is nice. i get likes and comments depending in what i’ve posted. some people never reply and i call them lurkers but a lot of people do and they are people i care deeply about, some of ehom i’ve never even met in 3d but i talk to them every day anyway. yeah, facebook is cool. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

facebook is an excellent tool. great to share stuff with friends , and people you dont get to see everyday.

1 Like

I have a Facebook account but I rarely get likes or comments too. Mostly, I check to see what my Facebook friends wrote. I rarely post anything probably because I hardly get a response back.

1 Like

Having 350 friends is rediculous.
If you have one good friend in real life, you are lucky.

4 Likes