What's the most pull ups you've ever done?

Just PE. Not in ROTC.

1 Like

Oh okay. I really donā€™t know much about it. Just heard of it. Thatā€™s interesting you can sign up for a PE class like that though.

1 Like

So what was a typical class? Workout wise

It was like 7 years ago. Very intense.

I was just enlisted in the Navy and the workouts werenā€™t that bad.

1 Like

Mostly army people.

1 Like

I had to do so many lifts and exercises for my lats to be able to do 13 pull ups.

1 Like

What college did you go to? You have a degree right?

No degree. I was a math major. Iā€™m too stupid. I tried really hard and got Cs. Big blow to self-esteem. If I didnā€™t drink 2-4 monsters a day in college, I would have got Fs. I went to a good school but I rather not say which one.

Oh okay. Math seems like a really hard major.

About 10x harder than community college.

1 Like

Iā€™ll bet. I took computer science at the University of Northern Colorado. It was the toughest class Iā€™ve ever taken. Barely got a C.

I was just a Recreation major there. It seemed easy thatā€™s why I chose it.

I was economics and switched to math because I wanted a PhD in economics. Initially I wanted to be a business major.

1 Like

Yeah Iā€™m a failed Accounting major about a decade ago.

I did horrible on the first test and just didnā€™t go to class.

I had a weird dream last night. I heard some voices that sound like dogs barking. Other voices translated the voices and said that I died when I tried to commit suicide and that Iā€™m in an alternate reality. I was creeped out.

I think about 8 or 9 at the most. I did OK in most sports but I was never good at pull-ups even though I used to be strong. Sit-ups were not my strength either. I was pretty good at push-ups though.

1 Like

I can do 15 wide grip and 17 neutral grip

1 Like

Used to be able to do about 20/30 at a time. Sloppy as puck, but it got the job done. Now, all I do are hand and foot exercises to keep calm. Meh. It is what it is.

1 Like