What would you have liked to being

I would be working as a chef, but that has nothing to do with Sz. Broke my back when I was younger and the amount of bending I can do in one day is limited. Lucky I’m walking at all and I have chronic pain from the injury. That is the career I could and would do if not for physical limitations.

10-96

Ahhh , that would be a no.

The head circus took up residence in my mind when I was so young. I didn’t really have any ideas about growing up. I broke when I was 17 and barely passed high school.

But now that I’m here… I am very happy being a gardener / landscaper.

1 Like

a successful business man…but really in truth Im a crap entrepreneur.

After I developed SZ I decided that the ability to give concise lectures and keep them interesting was one of the most challenging things you could do. So I guess a college professor of some kind. Math or physics or computer science.

Long time ago in Leningrad I was asked in Russian in one questionaire what I wanted to become, and in Russian I replied that I wanted to become the CEO of an international corporation. This was 1989 just six months before I went to the USA. Well, the short story is that I never became one.

Maybe a computer technician or music producer

a commercial pilot.
take care :alien:

1 Like

A decapitated torso.

Mechanical Engineer or Architect

LOL…what can you do.

I would like to own property up in the mountains somewhere and be entirely detached from the world for any wants or needs.

Sz and what it’s costed me has hindered that but maybe one day

I’m an engineer, but if time or money were no object to train-- I’d rather be an artist, or a psychologist specializing in talk therapies for people with sz.

I wish on this point that I had not gotten sick and run from getting an MFA in Creative Writing/Poetry. I could have been a Teachers Assistant and maybe be published in magazines and selling my books on amazon-maybe even being a poet laureate for the state or nation. At night, I dream big! I met Rita Dove before she won her Pulitzer Prize in Poetry. She had painted nails in purple and orange. It was a magical moment that I wrote in my journal. Damn the illnesses!

A writer in a cabin in the Ozarks

My ideal job would be to be an herpetologist (reptile vet).

A forest elf. :deciduous_tree:

2 Likes

Claudia Schiffer’s bath towel.

3 Likes

The Ozarks sound delightful. I have always wanted a cabin in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.

Shrodengers Cat …

However Tis Spelt ,

Altho I Prefer …

PROMETHEUS RISING ,

Beyond Tha FlaminG Voidless Sun RizinG Upon A Stream Within ZELDA’s BED !!!