What was your high school/ college gpa?

For Americans, our grading system is called gpa (grade point average). A=4, B=3, C=2, D=1. I had a 3.34 in high school, a 3.34 at junior college, and a 2.57 at the university-- not the best marks… how did you fare?

I graduated high school somewhere in the 3.0 range since I went to a really elitist high school, college at a 3.87. Right now, my graduate school grades are at a 3.97 or so. Which it sounds like I’ve gotten better over the years, but realistically, I just have been forced to be less lazy and will work myself to actual death before I let my grades suffer now.

2 Likes

c average with a 1.8 in college

1 Like

What are your undergrad and grad studies in?

I was a psych major. I’m studying business psychology now for my MA

1 Like

not an easy discipline. congrats on the high marks! what are your goals with the advanced degree?

1 Like

My gpa in High School was like a 3.8
I was flunking out of college because I became extremely symptomatic.

I had a 4.25 gpa high school. I. College i had 3.5 or 3.8.

High school wasn’t that great because I really struggled with my mental illness. College was good though. I graduated with a 3.97 gpa. :sun_with_face:

3 Likes

I was planning to work like as a hiring manager or something if I can get my symptoms under control well enough to work full-time. :slight_smile: I wanna help companies find good employees without hurting minorities and other underprivileged groups.

3 Likes

I’ve worked in executive placement and in human resources, respectively. They’re both good fields, what you do is important to the well being of companies. Good luck!

3 Likes

Wow! How did you do it? A gpa like that needs an explanation!

I was a B average in high school so 3.0. Honestly maybe a 2.75 cause I did get some C’s lol

3.6 in high school and 3.5 in college. Both were really among the top schools in the country tho.

2 Likes

High school was like a 2.7, community college 3.9, and university was 2.95.

1 Like

Community college felt like an extension of high school with smaller sized and attended classrooms. When I transferred to the university, I really had a difficult time adjusting to theater sitting and not being able to ask questions as they arose. Those are good marks, what did you study?

I had a 3.22 in high school. Like a 2.75 to 2.8 for my bachelors degree 3.8 for my masters degree and the associates degree I got while sz I made a 3.5.

i only did three years of high school and went didnt bother doing 12th, as i had to get a ged anyway since i was doing school online so i didnt bother, but my gpa for those three years about like 3.62? it went up each year, mostly cause i slacked off in 9th grade a lot and had a lower 3.2 gpa but in 11th grad i had a 3.9

starting college soon so lets hope i can get a high gpa there too

1 Like

How tf do you guys remember your hs gpa? I graduated with honors, that’s all I remember. I was pretty psychotic senior year, though, so I don’t remember much.

1 Like

I don’t remember exactly, just that my gpa would’ve been f’ed up by my senior year antics.