What was your G.P.A. in H.S. or college?

I don’t remember or even know what my H.S. G.P.A. was. I graduated from nursing college with a 3.0 GPA. I didn’t do better than that because I was so sick with paranoia and psychosis throughout college.
What was your G.P.A?

2 Likes

3.8 in High school, 4.0 at two year university, 3.7 my 1.5 years at four year college before the episode and several Fs. Probably a 3.0 now cuz of those outliers.

1 Like

Mine is also worked out at 3.7 for University. It would have been much higher if I hadn’t have been psychotic in my last year and missed loads of classes. Sitting exams for things you did not study properly does not help.

1 Like

My gpa was 3.5 or more at college before I started drinking again, then my gpa plummeted. I have no idea what my gpa was in high school.

1 Like

3.33 in high school
3.33 in junior college
2.60 at uni

Can’t blame sz, I’m just not that smart!

1 Like

4.0 whenever I was in school. Dropped out at 18 and got my GED the next week without studying. Accepted to every college in my state and started in a chemistry program, but my symptoms got too bad and I got a medical withdrawal.

1 Like

Don’t remember HS but college graduation was 3.87. I think I’ll break 3.9 this semester (have made only A’s since first semester).

1 Like

My GPA in HS was a solid B+ But my grades slid in college because I became destabilized.

2 Likes

I was a C or C- mostly. I was a very distracted student lol. people always thought i was stoned. but i didnt even smoke! high school wasnt my strong suit.

I built my own company though, so I didnt say I wasnt smart :stuck_out_tongue:

its like that saying about teaching a fish to climb a tree? we are all smart in our own way

4 Likes

My GPA was at one point 0.00
I couldn’t get to high school much because I was already having problems. Nothing made sense.
I ended up going to alternative school where I could work at my own pace.
After that I went on to junior college where I did a lot better.

2 Likes

High school 3.8
College 3.1
College grades were good enough to get me into the #1 accounting firm, Arthur Anderson. Unfortunately they went out of business that summer, and I had to find another job

In high school we had something called academic and overall gpa

Academic was balanced based on level of classes and I forget. Like gym wasn’t worth as much as math or something. I forget

But I just know

The more important one I was a 2.4

And the less important one I was a 3.1.

My school was competitive as Heck tho. The #1 public school in my state. Many kids to Ivy League

In college I had like a 2.75 maybe. It was higher till psychosis made it drop.

Always sucked at school

1 Like

Pre psychosis my college GPA was 2.99 post psychosis my GPA dropped to 2.5, but I’m slowly building it back up.

I thought GPA’s were only 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 3.5, and 4.0 Maybe I was wrong.

They average out

But for us it was in college

A=4.0
A-=3.7
B+=3.3
B=3
2.7=B-
C+=2.3
C=2.0
And so on till 62 and below was 0

I graduated high school with a 4.5 gpa. I think college was a 3.0 or something. It would’ve been a 4.0 had I not struggled with this one class.

2 Likes

In high school if you got an A+ in AP courses it was 5.0. Some kids did that. And got 2400 on the sats. This one kid got into Wharton business school at university of pa it accepted like 20 kids a year.

I think my high school GPA was 2.7 or something maybe lower. My community college GPA was 3.9. And my university GPA was 2.95 or something. I can’t blame everything on the schizophrenia. It was hard for me and I realized I wasn’t that smart.

I’m in high school right now, and it’s like 1.5. It’s hard with psychosis

1 Like

just guessing I was about a 3.0 student in high school and 2.0 student in college.