What times of the day you have the most trouble?

Mine is after 4p or 5p. I try to drink tea or hot milk.

Late evening and bedtime for sure.

2 Likes

The hardest time of the day is after dinner and before bed by far. I live for bedtime.

Sleeping is my favorite thing to do. I don’t feel bad when I am asleep. That’s pretty sad I think. Sleeping shouldn’t be your favorite thing I don’t think.

4 Likes

after I take morning meds at 8am, the Saphris makes me drowsy and I have to fight going back to sleep.

1 Like

After noon between 4 pm and 8 pm is the hardest-- morning I drink tea n coffee, get passed the anxiety and start my day … I am also addicted and look forward to sleeping i take my pills 8 pm then I’m done till next day around 9 am…

1 Like

Late at night after my boyfriend goes to bed; I get lonely.

3 Likes

Definitely mornings.

If I take a benzo the night before, it feels like I smashed down a bottle of vodka when I wake up.

1 Like

mornings are really bad for me. Nights i tend to be ok

1 Like

Mornings I wake up with voices. Those are hard.

2 Likes

Night time is bad for me. Voices scare me and I get restlessness and depression for some reason. Then the meds make me feel really weird until I eventually fall asleep.

2 Likes

As soon as the sun starts setting

1 Like

right before bed is the worst for me and evenings are generally worse than days. I hate lying in bed waiting to fall asleep.

1 Like

Hardest time of the day for me is evening, especially if i’ve had a very hard day at work. I tend to deteriorate cognitively around evening.

1 Like

After it gets dark for sure. But it’s worst when I go to bed.

1 Like

my hardest time is morning when I wake up. I’m afraid to face the day. I’m afraid to face my mind & whatever nightmares it’s ready to throw at me the moment I wake up, I dread getting up out of bed but it’s an improvement on the nightmares I have if I ‘sleep’ by snoozing my alarm in the mornings.

3 Likes

Getting up in the morning. I can only get up if I have something scheduled. If I sleep in, I later get up and feel suicidal for a few hours.

1 Like

Evening time. Have good one

1 Like

Getting out of bed in morning
Then the afternoon before I go down for dinner
Near bed time I feel a bit better

1 Like

After 5pm and until I can get to bed. The more worn out I get, the less my brain co-operates.
It seems as soon as it gets dark, the dark thoughts move in.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.