Schizophrenia.com

Poll: Are mornings tough for you?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

I had a really tough morning. I felt like I’d been hit by a truck. This lasted a few hours. I’m ok now though.

Unfortunately this is typical for me.

1 Like

My mornings and evenings are good for the most part.

It’s during the day that things get weird and I start feeling bad.

4 Likes

When I was on abilify I would wake up with a jolt and too much energy, now on latuda it takes me a while to wake up and know what’s going on.

1 Like

Mornings hurt sometimes. Takes me a few hours to shake the night off, harder to do when I can get confused with dreams, lucid dream, or break out in a sweat.

2 Likes

Mornings are hard on me because of my arthritis. It hurts worse when I wake up.

1 Like

I’ve always been a night owl, but I also love the mornings. I love how still and quiet it is, and how happy my pups are to wake me up. Morning means I get to go feed the horse and donkeys, drink coffee, and chill with my dogs. Best part of the day.

3 Likes

Mornings are the worst for me

2 Likes

I used to have morning depression. It’s better since I quit coffee. Just a thought.

2 Likes

usually i have my distractions and routine from morning to until about 6pm. that is when i have a hard time, i get tired of watching television and lay in the dark for hours most nights.

1 Like

When I wake I feel reset.

As I get through the day, I collect all the baggage again and it bothers me

Mornings at weekends can be tough, but I usually try to do stuff to distract me, but not always successful

3 Likes

I am groggy in the morning and during the day.

1 Like

Mornings are always hard for me because I suffer from chronic, night time insomnia. I just tell everyone that I don’t “do” mornings.

2 Likes

Theyve gotten better recently. Obviously, the better your mental and physical health and stress, the better it is.

2 Likes

Around dinner time is my worst time just after dinner I get a touch of depression and don’t want to be awake so I’m usually in bed 6 pm or 7 at latest .

When my boyfriend visits I stay up til 9 pm.

Mornings are not that bad for me because I have to take my dog out at 4 am.
And because I often get phone call in morning weekdays.

3 Likes

Yes, as I get older I feel all the damage I’ve done to my body over the years. Mornings are hell, as is taking a nap. Either way, it takes me about an hour and a half to unlock my back and hip as well as some of the other pains in my body to subside

Welcome to my golden years LOL

3 Likes

Realized today that it’s not just mornings… it’s all day lol

2 Likes

Yeah man mornings are the worst :open_mouth:

1 Like

Mornings are usually pretty good.

1 Like

I am also on Latuda but I have good mornings. Is it a new drug in the US? I live in Danmark. Have a good day!

1 Like

Worst part of my day is nearly always the hour to hour and a half after waking.

1 Like