Are you a morning or evening person

Hi all

So my routine looks something like this - wake up mid morning, have coffee, take meds. have a shower and then go back to sleep throughout the afternoon till about 5/6pm

After 6pm I usually have a lot of energy. I feel most energised late at night and early hours of morning

I’m usually doing something in the early hours of the morning. Afternoons suck for me

I have a hard time in the morning because I can’t get much sleep.

Been struggling with sleep anxiety lately.

2 Likes

Depends, usually after Ive had the most sleep and a coffee and then Im good to go for a couple hours.

1 Like

I’m definitely more of an evening person.

2 Likes

Evening for sure

3 Likes

Evening for me too. I do my best thinking late at night. :wink:

3 Likes

I used to be an evening person. But now I am mostly a morning person. I have no idea what happened. I’m sometimes up at 5 or 6. It changed only recently. :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

I don’t really do mornings in general. I don’t book appointments/activities in the mornings because I often wake up late. Defo an evening kinda guy :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ladies? Can suddenly waking up early be a peri-menopause thing? I hope not. I’m not at all ready for that.

I’m most productive in the morning/afternoon. I’m usually laying down, watching TV and dozing off by 7:30-8 pm. Thanks Latuda!

5 Likes

I’m an evening person. Just when it’s getting dusk and the smell of grass hearing birds talk.

3 Likes

Morning :sunrise_over_mountains: person, usually wakeup early and eat breakfast.

3 Likes

Mornings are when I can feel most at ease. At night my anxiety goes up.

I love sunrises and sunsets. If I really have to choose though, I would have to go with nights. I like being alone at night.

I’m a reluctant night person. The only reason is because I often have a hard time falling asleep at night and I can’t sleep until I’ve taken my morning meds at 4 am. Then, I sleep all morning.

I much prefer sleeping at night and waking up early like between 7 and 9 am. But, that’s rare. It sucks being sza.

1 Like

I get up way before dawn and do nothing until seven a. m. then I practice guitar on good days. Medication has screwed up my sleep, one reason I can’t work anymore. Even though my schedule changes a lot I am usually awake at five a.m. relaxing.

I’m usually awake all night long and sleep during the day.

1 Like

I’m a morning person. I always go to bed early and get up early.

2 Likes

Morning. I’m up before 5 am most days. I sleep from 7-8 hours so I’m not sleeping too much but just like getting up early and having a couple of hours to myself before dad gets up. Today I slept in…got up at 5:12am.

1 Like

It depends on the day and what my schedule is like at the time. When I wasn’t using the forum much for a bit, I drifted back into day person because I slept more at night. Now since I am on the forum more now, my schedule has modified back and I am sometimes up late at night and sleeping during the day. What type of person I am depends on when I sleep and when I am at my peak awakeness at the time.

1 Like