What makes you very angry?

Hi guys as above, people who look down on me because i have schizophrenia and mage comments about me< makes my blood boil, thoughts?

2 Likes

The most thing that makes me angry is having nothing to do.

I feel the same way @seanieireland! Anyone who insults me about my sz, weight, appearance etc makes my blood boil.

1 Like

They dont know our own personal struggle just to get through the day!

3 Likes

Being catfished or more correctly the disrespect and audacity that someone so awful would even try that behaviour.
My parents or some creep guy stalking me and tapping on my roof and walls to harass and intimidate me, to victimize me. Incite strangers I don’t know in the harassment and bullying of me.
Someone so offended and threatened by how my mind works they abuse me constantly to ebb my productivity.
The rudeness and audacity to charge me for oxygen.
Just plain power struggles turned dangerous.
100% my parents/ family doing it
Can anyone relate

People who don’t take covid19 seriously.

4 Likes

Just life in general.

I try so hard to keep up, but I am just completely incapable of doing everything I need to do as each week passes.

I have stacks of work to do, but I also need rest.

this is what my pin board looks like for projects I have to quote for by the end of next week

I am happy I have lots going on, but I just got back from a week away and I cannot cope with so much demand as it’s just me

I need to do my chores as well

1 Like

Nothing makes me angry easily nowadays. I just get stressed or sad. But not angry so much.

2 Likes

As much as anger rises in me you would think I’d have a better response or outlook to it and in fact I do - Some times in time comes acceptance and better ways of dealing with things - I know if I ever act out in anger I’m wrong

1 Like

I hate not having a purpose

1 Like

People that tell me to get a job. And other gems from the bar, like that I’m lucky cos I don’t have to work. Ha tossers.

They say that anger is a masking emotion that covers up the more vulnerable states like fear, grief, and shame.

That said, I get mad when people hike and smoke cigarettes while walking ahead of me. :angry:

1 Like

Inconsiderate and rude people.

Grrrrr! Hulk mad!

3 Likes

Selfish uncaring people.

I would work if I could. I worked for years then after my son was born my good brain took a hiatus

1 Like

It shouldnt wind me up lol, but people like us are off work for a reason! lol.

1 Like

On my birthday my sister said a stupid thing to me. Like:“Because you know you’re ill, you’re not ill”.
Nobody here has taken the time to understand what schizophrenia is. My father has not an unterstanding of the illness but he acts at least like he would have the biggest understanding. My mother, who has psychosis and is stable now does understand the most.

1 Like

Not taking my meds makes me irritable and angry all the time. Also I hate religious debates, makes me angry even on this forum.

1 Like

People who say that I have nothing but I need a gf and good sex and I will be fine and sane. Lol

1 Like

Fakes, users. They are the worst…