What keeps you on surface?

I’m clean. Thanks God…I guess :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re probably not going to be surprised at this question, but are you talking about God, or are you talking about your parents?

1 Like

Well … That’s a good question Miss Rhubes.:heart_decoration:
That is really good question.

2 Likes

Sorry, it just sounded like you were talking about my mom when I was growing up. I would deliberately hide what I cared about and pretend it didn’t matter to me, because I knew as soon as I made her angry in some way, that would be the first thing to go.

I know you know that everything goes back to those relationships. I wonder how much of what you expect to be able to accomplish, how kind you think the universe is going to be to you, is based on your relationship with your parents. The Universe = God = parents, in some ways.

1 Like

Wow… that’s exactly what I used to do. :disappointed:

1 Like

That’s an interesting theory. I wonder what that means for me.

"I never met an oreo I didn’t like."
Will Rogers, 1920’s humorist.

1 Like

Hey what keeps me from going under the pressures and hardships is the track record I have for overcoming things the same old way I always have. I just regain strength by resting and then when the time comes, and it always does eventually, I unleash my motivation. I mean I gather strength and then bottle it up and line the walls with it and then use it.

I’m reliable about serious things.

I also think of how many people with what I struggle with are bereft of the gifts I have. I end up saying that the blessings come with curses, one of my tattoos actually means that in Japanese literature (demon hunter who is hunted by demons…so he doesn’t have to hunt very hard, they come to him and get slaughtered).

I do things like test my cognitive ability and intellectual strengths to see if I am correct in pursuing highest education. I just look at the plaques and awards on the wall and I remember that when I’m down, I’m not out, and that rolling with punches and taking hits is what champions do.

Also, I make an effort to exercise my emotions by watching movies. It helps to see characters who struggle and overcome as I am known for.

1 Like

100% without a doubt, my child. She oils my brain.

1 Like

"I never met an Oreo."
sarad, a tragic character.

1 Like

Do you know what an Oreo is, Sarad(also known as the tragic character)? Do you have those in your country?They are cookies.

I know they are just cookies, but for me, it means so much more. ( sighing in Greek)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.