What keeps you going

Through all the hardships of this disease and this medication?

2 Likes

Just a strong will to survive.

5 Likes

I have a lot of motivation, I am motivated to be successful and to squeeze the maximum out of life.

2 Likes

Graditude in almost every way has inflicted and triggered inner peace and moments of bliss on this ever changing journey of life

also my son who is 14 this april the 24th and my birthday the next day the 25th, he is my mircale

2 Likes

Not wanting to ever go back to a mental hospital, the slim hope that maybe one day things will be normal ish again.

2 Likes

also my son who is 14 this april the 24th and my birthday the next day the 25th, he is my mircale

1 Like

My family and friends.

1 Like

It’s my destiny to keep going.

2 Likes

No idea really, nothing good to look forward to

1 Like

My higher power, my coping skills and meds. And in that order.

4 Likes

Lighting up the next cigarette keeps me going. That’s it.

1 Like

im not sure, was suicidal last month. the thought that i should survive my parents maybe. i used to have wanderlust and things i wanted to do in life, but lately i don’t know what keeps me going. smoking helps. now i just try to stay out of trouble, kinda purposeless life, would like to complete a few books, and have some songs recorded before i die. lately almost every week, i think about starting to plan my funeral though.

1 Like

I am a happy nature and i know life can be fun. That knowledge keeps me going. Like surfing, waiting for a good wave.

1 Like

Music, writing/blogging and praying.

1 Like

I often think I will have a few good years later in life. My friend says that is hope. My illness may get better and I may have a great relationship with someone I love.
Also, break-through happiness every few days or so.

1 Like

Yea it’s good to have hope… I’m glad you have it.

Next week there’s a sale on London Broil steak.

My kids. Nothing more.

50 years ago my friend bet me $2.00 I wouldn’t make it to 65. There ain’t no way I’m going lose a bet.

1 Like

My wife, my daughter, my good friends, and the fact that I’m genuinely enjoying my life right now.

:blush: