What is the most healthy thing you eat consistently

I eat eggs scrambled with onions and peppers and chia seeds. Fills me up good.

1 Like

I drink lots of water and I eat blueberries every day. I’m sticking to ready meal these days and not getting any vegetables in. My diet

1 Like

why all my veggies. I love to stick them in almost everything I eat, I even try to get them into the sweets, like kale in the smoothies and zucchinis in the muffins.

2 Likes

Muscle milk certainly sounds fishy.

1 Like

Oats, eggs and legumes. .

1 Like

Probably my morning cereal “Shredded Wheat and Bran”. If I am hungry around lunch time I have strawberry/blueberry/raspberry yogurt.

My dinner varies. Sometimes healthy, sometimes junk food.

I don’t eat a lot of vegetables because I hate them, there are only a few that I actually enjoy.

1 Like

Broccoli. I like it seasoned with garlic and heated up.

1 Like

I often eat an apple or a banana for breakfast. Mostly because they are easy.

2 Likes

I used to eat brown rice and black beans simmered in a beef or chicken broth in my Instant Pot every day. I need to get back to that soon and get on the spin bike as well.

2 Likes

Grape nuts and RedBull

starburst fruit chews. Got that 1% fruit juice. (before I got diabetes that is.)

Blueberries with nonfat plain greek yogurt, orange juice, whole grain bread, brown rice with broccoli (I know, some people think arsenic levels are too high in brown rice), apples, romaine or chopped kale salad.

Muscle milk makes it seem like it’s made from juiced muscles, lol.

My healthiest regularly eaten food would probably be apples. Or yogurt with chia seeds, if that counts as healthy. And fresh ground whole wheat bread.

Sadly, it’s not guavas. If I could live on guavas I would. But they are too expensive :sob:

Banana. I eat a banana for breakfast nearly everyday.

Bowl of great grains with fruits.

Blueberries, blackberries and raspberries.

1 Like

Old fashioned oatmeal, but sometimes Honey Nut Cheerios

Wanna share recipe?

Eggs I think. I eat eggs almost every day.

Eggs, almonds and dates.

Chyawanprash.