What is the most healthy thing you eat consistently

I drink muscle milk consistently.

4 Likes

I eat a banana each morning. Plenty of vitamines and energy in that.

1 Like

Hamburgers and sandwiches out of the freezer at “The Dollar Tree”. They have lots of protein.

2 Likes

Carrots and tomatoes! Organic!

1 Like

I really like lean cuisines

1 Like

i drink water, its the best health potion

3 Likes

Recently I’ve been drinking at least 1 smoothie made up of at least 4 different fruits each day.

1 Like

I drink three or four gallons of 1% fat milk a week. Cheap protein. Tasty.

2 Likes

Eggs for sure. I am a vegetarian and a lot of my protein in the morning comes from eggs

4 Likes

I eat fruit regularly. Usually blackberries and raspberries, sometimes strawberries when I find good ones

2 Likes

since April i follow a whole foods 100% plant based diet with no added sugars
everything i eat is healthy

1 Like

Organic peanut butter and have been trying to eat some veggies at least once a day.

1 Like

Best thing to do is eat oatmeal or grain based porridge

1 Like

The most healthy thing I eat consistently are large chicken eggs. Everyday I eat eggs to nourish my body with protein.

1 Like

I have protein shakes with low calorie high protein powder, banana, blueberries, strawberries, Greek yogurt, oat milk, and spinach. And it tastes great too. Plus, one of the powers I use (I use 2 everyday) has superfoods in it. Yum!

Water, water, water. Only thing I drink.

2 Likes

Beans, salads, water

2 Likes

That’s not necessarily healthy. In fact, the company had to drop claims about it being healthy after losing a lawsuit.

I eat lots of legumes now and have cut back on red meat as it riles my guts. It’s an occasional treat.

2 Likes

My basic diet is vegan/plant based.

I just have to cut back on shoving junk food down my throat.

3 Likes

I eat sorghum porridge and soy milk every morning, and broccoli every lunch, and flaxseed powder and chia seeds every day as supplements with my food.

2 Likes