What if they deny the disability?

Would it be a sign that my experiences are not valid?

1 Like

I told them everything very quickly. I was talking too much and fast, because I was anxious

1 Like

It seems that my experiences are too sz to be real. Would that be a thing that exists? Or is it my damaged mind making all these up?

2 Likes

Chill out. Stop stressing over it. Im sure you will be fine. Not being funny - but your medical history is far worse than mine and i know i will get mine renewed no problem.

Youve done all you can. Dont let it interfere with your day :slight_smile:

1 Like

If I get denied, will it mean that I have no disability and I am healthy?

No it doesn’t mean your healthy. I have a history of epilepsy as well as schizophrenia. When I first applied for disability I was denied. I had to take them to court. I don’t know why it was like that for me cause some people have no problem.

1 Like

Did they give you an excuse for not being accepted?

1 Like

I can’t remember what the letter said now as to why I was rejected. It was years ago.

1 Like

Don’t worry, the documentation is what is important.

2 Likes

What do you mean, Zeno?

1 Like

What your psychiatrist wrote to them, your past hospitalizations, these sort of things.

1 Like

My psychiatrist wrote almost nothing in the file. He said you will say these things in the committee. He just wrote voices and visions.

1 Like

Mmm, here you pay a fee and your psychiatrist write an extensive report, your symptoms, your past treatment and how much functioning you are.

1 Like

Yes he also wrote about my current meds (I also talked to the committee about my past aps, more than 10 APs ), that I have obsession with tattoos, that I have an uncle with sz and my parents have depression etc.

1 Like

Did you tell them about Captain Beefheart’s mustache? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

No no. Lol. I didn’t think of it. Should I have told them?

1 Like

I was denied twice for DLA before getting it. It’s very much about how well you present your case more so than the level of difficulty you have and help you need.

What helped the third time was getting someone to fill the form in who knew how to put things on the form.

1 Like

i keep sending you good hopes for that they don’t deny the disability for you…
good hopes help huh

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.