What Do You Think About Money?

Probably all of us want money, but do you really care? I know when I’m ill, I could care less about it, i"m self destrctive and if I had a lot of money I could see myself getting rid of it, would be sorry later, but at the time, it is what I would do

7 Likes

I’m finally at a point in my life where I have some money.

However,

I’m so paranoid about going broke again that I don’t spend much or enjoy it.

I can’t imagine just being rich and spending money on whatever I wanted.

3 Likes

I think money is a useful byproduct of a life lived well, so, not ideally the end goal, but a means to that goal, which in my view would be creating value in the world somehow.

2 Likes

I’m busy paying off bills than I ran up last time I was ill, they are starting to fall off now, but it is a long road

2 Likes

Money buys a certain degree of freedom. You can travel, dine out, buy things you like, make you more attractive to the opposite sex-- just a few of the perks of having it. Sz zaps this freedom. Having both neutralizes my experience as an employed person with sz. Now if I could somehow ‘payoff’ having sz, I would in a heartbeat since I know I’d have a more lucrative job and social life if I had a normie brain. I make due with the hand I’ve been dealt and I do pretty well if I must say so myself.

2 Likes

In my .02, money is a burden either way.

It’s a burden when you have it, and even worse if you don’t have it.

:v:

4 Likes

I think it’s great! The more I have and can hang onto the better.

1 Like

I’ve had money.

I’ve had no money.

I like having money better.

4 Likes

Money is needed in order to live a life.

1 Like

I think all humans require money to survive. It’s social class that really defines who each one of us are. Majority of schizophrenics; however, are categorized in the underclass social status. Underclass meaning we are ranked below the working class let alone the middle or upper class.

1 Like

my dream is big money

1 Like

Is this you @san_pedro??? Did you win $500,000?

5 Likes

I wish it was me @anon35453467 I really hope for big money, it would transform my life in every way

3 Likes

@anon35453467 was up buddy… u still awake…???

2 Likes

@san_pedro Yeah, having money does transform your life in every way.

@far_cry0 I can’t sleep. I took a 50mg pill of Seroquel and am unable to stay asleep. Not sure if I should take another pill or not.

3 Likes

if I got money the first thing id do is take a 6 month holiday in a warm country

3 Likes

Well, dream all you want. Continue to play the lottery and maybe as the common phrase goes “dreams do come true”.

2 Likes

Take another pill too…!! I take 25mg seroquel everyday…!!!

2 Likes

Yeah, I think I’d better take another 50mg Seroquel pill because I have to volunteer tomorrow and go to a information session for a computer course I may take in October.

2 Likes

Money has no hold over me and I have no hold over money!

I’m in the poorer section of my community. I don’t mind that. I survive on a government pension but I live as large as I can. I have a wonderful family and we get by. It’s not wealthy but I’m wealthy with emotional support!

I came into this world with no money and I’ll leave just the same. For me. It’s about friends and family and I’ll survive. It’s what I do…It’s not something to live your life by even if your rich!

5 Likes