What Do You Think About Money?

Only the few are born rich but the many are born poor.

3 Likes

Money doesnt matter…!!! Ur heart and emotion matters…!!!

2 Likes

I have no clue where I fall on the economic ladder. I know i’m not upper class, but I might be middle class. I and people close to me have this compulsion to buy crap often but we’re on the lower end of the income bracket. We live in a decent house that’s all paid for. Without the house to live in, we’d be in the poor house. Still have to pay taxes and utilities of course, which takes the majority of what I get and what the others earn. But often enough there’s something left over for fun at the end.

1 Like

Here’s my cycle. Work -money, nothing. I just fly around town-to-town lowering my fuel to the negative, daily. This eventuates into me feeling lonely and listening to the radio too much. I believe the radio is sending me messages from above and I spiral into a manic type godlike hedonism. I always end up at my parents again. I didn’t know I was psychotic and that’s what was happening. I feel for any young sz. We deal with paranaoia, delusions, voices,visuals,unstable mood all whilst trying to work and push your way up againm. It’s not impossible, but it does take a genius. Psychs don’t comprehend what we deal with. Hell and Heaven. I hate this world.

1 Like

i am trying to build up some money for my future, i have some plans but idk if they will work out :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@far_cry0 If you haven’t noticed, majority of people here have stated that money is required for survival. I don’t know where you get that the heart and emotion matter.

2 Likes

Money matters. But I’d rather be a spiritual millionaire and have 50k than 1 million dollars and no spirituality. We’re taught in AA stuff along these lines.

3 Likes

David Icke…,.:thinking:

1 Like

The first thing I’d do with it is payback all my student debt to the government and also especially to my dad, which is exactly what I plan to do once I get a job. I plan on living with my parents until I’m 35 and payback all my debt. After that I may or may not save up for a condo. I’ve given up on having kids. By the time I get my ■■■■ together I’ll be like at least 35 and too old. I’ve thought about adopting but like I doubt they’ll let me cuz I have schizophrenia and depression. It makes me kind of sad but I don’t think I’ll have enough money to retire and have kids because I’ll be starting in the workforce like 8 years later than everybody else at least. I still want a husband but part of me just wants to get a job and live with my parents and not worry about it. I’ve gone almost my entire life without a boyfriend except for like 3 months so I’m used to being without one.

2 Likes

John and Paul: “I don’t care too much for money / Money can’t buy me love.”

2 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.