Happiness and money

I m thinking that to create interesting life you don’t need much money.

What can you do with money, o you can only buy things…and nothing more…

You can buy expensive house in a beautiful place near beach :desert_island:.

You can buy your own plane ti fly somewhere whit it

You can buy expensive car

And you can travel, but you can travel on budget as well…

Soo…

What you can’t buy with money is:

True health I
Joy, love , another life…. Skills , talents…

You cannot buy Passion for life.

Positivity and other good mind tool…

So to return for that last aspect of money

You purchase one thing you think you are happy but your happiness fades away so quickly… and you feel miserable again…

So for me exploring life while not spending too much money is more fun then obsessively buying stuff to make yourself “happy”…

What do you think about that?

Most human population is driven to have better things then other has . Why is that? Why to make millions of cash? Is that luxury that you want?

It’s so sad that people are leaded to misery:(

People come back there is more then money in life

3 Likes

I agree with you.

1 Like

I wish money cured me of sz.

3 Likes

My many vacations abroad bring me happiness with the wonderful memories and even the excitement of going back to places I’ve previously visited and new places I can explore. Without money I can’t do this.

2 Likes

I mean money is not the most important thing in life like everybody thinks

A lot of money

Yeah, but the whole point for me would be to have those things and money. Money in itself is not bad and can make life easier and more comfortable. There’s nothing wrong with having enough money to live where you want, in a nice house, drive a nice car, and have nice entertainment.
I’ve been in a position where I’ve had no money many times and I’ve also had periods (like now) where I have a little extra money. I prefer having money.

It is great to have goals of being happy without money but I’m happier when I’m not struggling to pay bills and eat.

Having money may not be the most important thing in life but it’s sure high on the list.

2 Likes

Yeah but having a lot of money is not the answer , it’s just things you buy and you own and then you attached to them.

Money isn’t happiness

I don’t tell it’s good in current generation be without money , but what I tell it’s not preference to be super rich

Money doesn’t solve every problem, it’s true, but it solves a lot of them.

2 Likes

Biggie disagrees. Gimme the loot yoyoyo

1 Like

What problems it solves , you don’t have money to eat or can’t live without spa

It just creates more problems

I stand to inherit an oil dynasty in about twenty years…I am going to be a philanthropist.

2 Likes

You should have a look at people in 3rd world countries living in poverty. Thats real poverty. They have nothing. I seen 5/6 years olds walking around Mumbai with no shoes and wearing rags, begging, sleeping on the streets.

I mean :cry: I don’t compare poverty with luxury , someone likes that other people swiping his ass

Poverty is now aswell, who’s blame is this , does riches solve this problem

In most lives, happiness comes and goes

1 Like

All I know is it’s hard to live a good life when you can’t afford a car, gas, clothes and medical bills. It’s hard to be in debt and it’s hard to live in poverty. It just makes me happier knowing that I can get a soda at McDonalds anytime I want or if I need something off Amazon I can afford it. Like I said, I’ve been through many periods where I was in debt and had no money and I’m always happiest when I have a little extra money.

4 Likes

I think what your referring to is materialism.

Once basic needs are covered with “money” fir things like food shelter transport etc. The rest is enjoyment.

And a lot of people struggle to afford just the basics.

Money does buy fun times whether its fleeting or not.

2 Likes

Yes we live in this generation that is programmed that money is everything,

Yes you cannot survive without money

But having more then you need creates unhealthy mindset,

I am talking about huge money , never ending inventions creates never ending problems solves problems but new problems arises

Yeah but this is different topic we cannot change that now

I’m talking about values of people

That creates happiness,