What do you spend your money on?

I spend so much on books and CDs. I hardly ever buy clothes. I think I have over 3000 books and CDs, and they keep accumulating. They are taking over space, but I can’t stop. I wish I had more time digesting these products. Is there anyone who spends that much on hobby? Sometimes stress makes me spend on unnecessary things.

1 Like

I’ve spend terrible amount money on books
Recently I’ve joined the library hoping to save money
I plan to get all books from library

1 Like

I spend most of my pittence lol on nicotine patches. They are a nootropic nicotine that is. I wish I could spend more money on books. What do you read?

Im the same but on Audible - havent listened to half of them, but now and again i pay the extra £16 quid for 3 credits on books i forget ive bought. Actually cancelled it last month.

1 Like

In the 1990s when I was in America I bought many books, but after a divorce I had to leave these books, after that I have not bought any books. I borrow books, if I need, and DVDs from our local library. If I want to listen to music, I use Youtube.

2 Likes

Cigarettes and soda, lol. No books or such.

1 Like

houseplants, furniture, stuff for the home,

art supplies, I bought like a 30 dollar supplement this month that didn’t even work, cosmetic stuff like mouthwash, tooth paste. I bought a case for my computer. My money is gone this month. Now I’m borrowing money off of people

I buy books from the thrift shop. I got a 50 dollar book for a .50 cents.

2 Likes

Food.

And stuff for my house, now, because im catching up. All the common things everyone has, i dont.

I spend a lot of money on food.

1 Like

I spend a lot of money on CDs from goodwill.

1 Like

Clothes and things for my kids.

1 Like

Mainly groceries 155

1 Like

Food and things for the kids. I rarely buy things just for me. :frowning:

I like to spend on good food when I can like sushi making supplies or anything I can make homemade for that matter.

:yum:

Vape supplies, and video games. I need to cut back

1 Like

Mostly for prepared food, even though my mom still gives us the leftovers when we go to her place a couple times a week to help do her yard/house work.

My husband is an eating machine matched by none- even though he is pretty thin - and I’m not anymore :nerd_face:

During the weekdays I have outpatient therapy and will sometimes buy lunch or a tea. Also go to the thrift store and buy clothes once in a while. It’s Summer and the mall has some nice dresses and stuff out but so far I’ve resisted spending there. I get my cds and DVDs from the library. There’s a pretty large selection.

Food, beer and cigarettes. The beer isn’t for me. I don’t drink or do illegal drugs.

Have plenty of prescription drugs though.