I'm spending some money on me

I rarely spend money on myself. But I think its fair. I’m buying two tshirts, a bra, a microwave egg poacher and omelet maker. And I’m getting a charging cord for my car. I’m getting it through Amazon.
I also really need a pair of jeans that I’m hoping to get from the thrift store.
The Amazon bill would be $75.

5 Likes

I rarely spend money on myself too.

2 Likes

Good for you. You deserve it :cow2::cow2::cow2:

2 Likes

I’m going to hold off buying it until I go to the thrift store. Maybe I can find clothes for me there. And the microwave stuff. I am hoping to find a housecoat somewhere too.

1 Like

An omlete maker is called a frying pan :fried_egg:. But go ahead, it’s nice to buy things once in a while as long as it doesn’t impact your finances

I want the microwave omelet maker

Well that would make an easy meal :slight_smile: and fast!

1 Like

Mainly for me. The kids aren’t crazy about eggs. And I have no interest in making time consuming meals for myself. Lazy when the kids are at their dad’s place.

1 Like

What I want is an air fryer for making steaks.

1 Like

That would be great! I also want a insta pot. Way too much money though

InstaPot looks awesome, first time I heard it called that

1 Like

I’d love to spend some money on me and do a little retail therapy but I am so, so broke lately. It’s because I can barely work with nursing school. I am pretty much totally dependent on my parents for money it’s embarassing and horrible. I would kill for a magical 500 dollar check to appear right now.

1 Like

I understand broke. Just recently I got rent assist which pays almost half my monthly rent. Before then many family members helped with groceries for the kids and I. Very thankful but humbling.

1 Like

The most I can make is like 60-70 bucks a week, sometimes a little more if I can pick up jobs around the neighborhood. But there aren’t always jobs around the neighborhood and work doesn’t always need a sub so sometimes I have to go weeks without working or getting money at all. I have to live with my parents because I can’t afford to live on my own. When I finish nursing school I hope to get a job and move in with my boyfriend.

2 Likes

Getting some iced tea at this nice cafe, trying not to spend a lot.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.