Do you buy other things than nessesities

I hardly ever buy other things beside nessesities.(spelling)My father is a cheap scape, it doesn’t bother me…I don’t think it is wrong either.

3 Likes

I do.

I can’t afford holidays etc but I recently spent money on laser hair removal which is not a nessesity.

I also spent money on a tattoo which is not a nessesity but now I have to save up for a year.

I bought Christmas gifts which is not a nessesity.

1 Like

I spend quite a lot of money on clothes, even though I hardly ever go out. Doesn’t really seem logical but I just like taking pride in my appearance.

I also like buying craft beer. It tastes a lot better and I get a lot of pleasure from it.

2 Likes

I’m pretty cheap too. Everyone is so obsessed with possessions that they’re maxed out on their credit cards. That isn’t good.

1 Like

I figured it out that…what I’m going to buy that is not a necessity .I’m going to buy a parts that attaches my floor drums to my drum rack.

1 Like

Yes. I’m obsessed with shoes and hats lol.

But I always make sure my pantry is stocked and I have zero credit card and bank debt.

Gotta stay on the hustle!! :wink:

4 Likes

i like to buy books mostly, which are kinda a necessity, for boredom. but not really. most of what i spend my money on are necessities.

1 Like

some other things i would maybe spend money on is a season pass to go skiing and new ski’s. so that i can be active during the winter.

I am obsessed with computer components, I spent 1600$ on a videocard last year.

1 Like

Asus Strix OC RTX 2080 Ti.

1 Like

I have obsession for Spa treatments.

Rarely. I can’t afford it.

I spend money on things that soothe me and I consider that a necessity. I spend money on food that I don’t have to have because I’m addicted to food, is that a necessity? I really have to get control on my spending. It’s ridiculous. Ok, from now on, it’s only necessities. I promise. Loosely interpreted of course.

2 Likes

I live close to the dollar store and groceries — everything I own is from thrift store, Craigslist, SSDI, food stamps, various other used stuff…
I’m enjoying it, really, everything is so easy with correct resources :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Once in a while. But I don’t have any money because both my husband and I are on disability.

I spend a lot of money eating out. Sometimes I eat out every day.

I cant afford much but I save for years to get things like a nice mid range tv console lounge chair etc

1 Like

I mostly buy necessities, but smokes and junkflood way too much.

1 Like

I know you dig those egg rolls and burritos. :wink:

1 Like

“Look for the bear necessities…”