What do you guys think?

Do you guys think I have schizophrenia?
Hello,
This all started trout days ago! I was watching a tv show about how this kid killed his whole family… While watching it I couldn’t help but think how could someone do this and it was really bothering me… Shortly later in the show I started having extreme physcosis thinking “what happened if I went crazy and did this” … Woke up my mom told her everything and she thinks it’s just some type of pschosis caused by the show. That whole night I had a voice saying “kill your family” and stuff in that nature . For the past three days I’ve been having this commanding voice in my head telling me to do bad stuff, or negative as if I tell myself I’m fine it’ll just say “no you’re not” in a demotic tone. I also have this what if in my head like “what if I jumped off my balcony or what if I went and hurt myself or other”…I can’t think straight or sometimes think of the word I’m looking for, and I’ve had the feeling that someone is there like my cat or a scary person watching me shower but when I look I realize it’s just my hallucinogens. I sometimes get a song I know randomly playing in my head and find myself singing to it when I wasn’t even thinking of the song… When I look at my family the voice will sometimes say bad stuff but I know I would never Wana do anything to harm them and maybe the show just affected my concious that much that it’s causing a psychotics disorder… saw a pschotrasit today who told me it was drug withdraw pschosis from all the weed and not smoking in two weeks, but my gp told me it was sounds like schiz to her. Today when I was lying down a bottle of windex was right by my eyes and I had the thought that “this bottles gonna spray in my face like its out to get me” and I’ve had my cat look at me and kinda felt like she knew what I was thinking, don’t know if this is from me being freaked out reading all about schiz or because I actually though my cat could read my mind. I’m complelty Intouch with reality and know everything and all the voices are just halloucigens, but my gp said that could be because the disease isn’t the worst yet and idk who to believe. Seeing another pscyatrist soon to try and figure out what other dr’s think… When anyone talks about anything violent or I see anything online it makes me have bad thoughts and stuff but the thoughts only are there when I’m not distracted… If I’m on my phone busy the thoughts arnt there and if they are they’re very minimal… I’ve had two attacks like this in the past one 6 years ago I thought I was gay after the first time I used potent cannabis the next day all I could hear was this voice saying “I’m gay” and 4 ish years ago I watched a bad show about this kid killing his brother and it made me worried that I could go crazy and have something happen to him, this only lasted a night…

Background info
Proior to all this I was addicted to weed, would smoke everyday for two years but recently had to stop because of vertigo and tinitunus In ears, could this be a drug withdraw physcosis (I haven’t smoked in two weeks) I’ve been very depressed and stressed due to the vertigo and the doctors not being able to find out what’s wrong with me ears and stuff has just been driving me insane.I just Wana feel normal again! Neither sides of my family have any schizophrenia or mental health problems which is a positive but I’m still not sure how to feel about all this
Please help! Thank you

1 Like

sorry if i sound harsh but…
would you walk into a cafe :european_post_office: and ask everyone in there " hey guys my car :car: is not going…what is wrong with it ? "
or
would you go on a cancer forum and describe a lump under your skin ?..and ask for a diagnoses !?! :smiley:
why then
would you come on a sz site and ask the same… !?!
go see a shrink…that is why god created them. :innocent:
take care :alien:

3 Likes

and another thing smoking weed is stupid…but i commend you on quitting.

7 Likes

Sorry not trying to ask for someone to diagnose me I just was wondering if anyone felt the same thing as I did or if I’m just freaking out because of the weed withdraw :slightly_frowning_face: Saw a shrink and he told me it’s not looking like schiz but my primary said it was so I really don’t know what to think… But ya I will never smoke weed or touch anything weed related after going through all this I promise lol. Kinda took my health for grante and I’m learning the hard way

1 Like

personally it sounds like you are having side effects from coming off the weed.
in another two weeks when it has come out of your whole system…you should be fine.
remember your health is everything mental and physical.
i apologize if i came across harsh.
know someone cares :heart:

3 Likes

You’re fine I get where you’re coming from! Just kinda worries me because I’ve stopped smoking before and never had really any experience like this for this long, I’m happy I’ve learned more about how bad weed can be for you (if that’s the actuall cause for all this) I’ll be turning from mr legalize it to no one should approve weed lol. Thanks for the feedback praying for the best

1 Like

remember;
drink water… it will flush your system out
eat fruit…natural vit c
keep away from alcohol for the next 2 weeks…
eat more vegetables…they have minerals and a lot of vitamins in them.
go for a walk in nature :deciduous_tree:…it will ground you. :heart:

1 Like

Don’t drink alcohol anyways in the first place! Been drinking plenty of water and vitiman c, thank you for the advice! Honestly wish I could go for a walk but the voices are worrying me so much I don’t even like to leave my house at the moment

1 Like

i get voices…i ignore the ’ bad ’ ones
and listen to the ’ good ’ ones.
you can’t let your voices take over your life.
you have to regain control of your own mind…it takes practice and a lot of effort
you are strong…you can do this. :trophy:

2 Likes

I mean if it’s not schiz this will go away thank god :pray: But I’m trying to cope with it I don’t really have good voices it’s mostly negative ones sadly

1 Like

you can change or help the internal voices by;
self hypnosis on you tube
eft tapping brad yates you tube ( using energy points )
meditation
exercise
uplifting music
with any luck your voices will disappear in a couple of weeks if not sooner :heart:
remember you are stronger than you think you are. :trophy:

1 Like

Thank you for all the help :smile: will defiantly look those up on YouTube and I’ll try to keep active as much as I can!

1 Like

no worries…
have a good one :heart:

1 Like

The wise and honorable @darksith has spoken!

Thank you all, Ladies and gentleman,
complimentary cupcakes and a hot beverage waiting around the corner.

:smile:

1 Like

If it’s end up I have schiz I will come back to this forum and be like crap :neutral_face::joy: but you made me think it’s not looking like that… Cookies and such sounds good right about now

1 Like

I can’t read.

Sorry I couldn’t be of any help. I couldn’t gather myself to read the first post.

This clearly shows that other Schizophrenics are one way or the other, better than me.

1 Like

Schizophrenia I think is diagnosed after youve had psychosis for atleast 6 months without mood affect issues.

I could be wrong.

Go to a pdoc and get him to evaluate you

Atleast you have insight that you hear voices.

When I was first ill I had no idea anything was wrong.

2 Likes

Try posting several paragraphs of Telugu, and we’ll see how we handle it. Don’t be so hard on yourself - you’re a curious, methodical thinker. You’re doing very well.

3 Likes

if you come back with sz you get a free nut :chestnut:
and a free :coffee: coffee
and a slice of cake :cake:
" may the force be with you always "

3 Likes

Have read many cases of psycho induced cannabis withdraw all over which makes me feel a little bit better, and the fact I know they’re just halloucigens and that I’m ill is a good sign that it’s not schiz (according to my pschologist ) but this day I still don’t always trust doctors and such bc of misdiagnoses… If it comes back schiz how have you all been handling it? Is it truly as bad as every doctor says or does it get better with meidicine and therapy

1 Like