What do you do in a typical day if you have severe negative symptoms?

When im having negative symptoms, i force myself to clean up my apartment and organize things, throwing old stuff out, papers, books i don’t read. It’s a good symbolic act.

Otherwise i sit and drink alco free beer and listen to spotify.

3 Likes

i watch a movie and some tv usually but i know you can’t do that. I also listen to music and read the forum here while i do that.
And occasionally mobile team girl comes to get me for a walk but that is not happening soon since she been ill.
when it’s not so cold i go for a walk with my dad… he is in a wheelchair so when it’s below 10°C it gets kinda cold for him to sit in the chair the whole 1,5 hour walk

2 Likes

Do you have a front porch or a backyard? You could start by getting a little fresh air every day.

1 Like

I tend to sleep when I have bad negative symptoms. I don’t force myself to do anything unreasonable, the most activity I get is a walk through the park or to the shop for cigarettes. I should hopefully quit cigarettes soonish though. So I expect my energy levels may improve? I can hope

1 Like

I walked in the house and did 5 min 6/8 intensity on my stationnary bike.

4 Likes

Yay! GREAT JOB @Aziz !!! You rock! I’m so proud of you!!!

2 Likes

Thanks @CoCo

1 Like

I went to the store in order to buy my ciggies. I smoked 10 cigarettes today, but it is a huge step forward lol. I also listen to music and drink a little bit. :slight_smile:

1 Like

wow that’s good to hear @Aziz
good job on that!

1 Like

Aziz its a cinch by the inch. Good job in starting. Keep upping your goals until your at the weight you desire

2 Likes

Don’t be hard on yourself about the weight for now. Just keep trying to get out of bed a little every day. You can add going on a diet later, or, if you’re going to diet, make it easy to follow

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.