What did you do for exercise?

Did you guys do anything for exercise today? I walked for about 40 mins and did 50 jumping jacks.

6 Likes

Went to the gym did inclines, shoulder press, rear flys, upward rows, lateral raises, cable flys all took about 20min with light weights.

1 Like

I did pilates for half an hour. I feel pretty damn better lol.

Good on you for walking 40 minutes!

1 Like

What’s the difference between yoga and Pilates?

1 Like

I think yoga is mainly stretching.

Pilates makes you a bit sweaty if you are lucky

And there’s more body movement with pilates

I really like it so much!

Just did my second session today. :))

1 Like

i walk 2 or 3 miles most mornings on my treadmill. and i did today, it gets a bit boring walking in place staring out the window, im thinking of mounting a tv on the wall and watching sportscenter while i walk or run.

3 Likes

Today I just did deep cleaning around the house. Scrubbed the fridge out, scrubbed the floors, did laundry, scrubbed one of my bathrooms. But 4 days a weeks I do 30 minutes of cardio, and 25 minutes of weight lifting.

2 Likes

LS! I walked to my GP for a blood test, ten minutes; I did Vinyasa yoga for thirty minutes; I exercised twenty minutes on my Concept2 rower. And I fasted all day. For almost three years now I do intermittent fasting and eat nothing on Thursdays and on Sundays.

2 Likes

20 minutes yoga and 15 minutes walk

2 Likes

I walked for 30 min with my new shoes yesterday.

3 Likes

Unfortunately I have mobility issues. I exercise my brain doing crossword puzzles and a seek and find game.

2 Likes

You should try to lift light weights.

1 Like

I exercise Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. I do a walking video for 25 minutes. Leslie Sansone. I enjoy it!

1 Like

i walked around five miles

1 Like

Right now since recovering from an injury just walking, but usually I walk and do simple crossfit style hiit workouts. It’s all for mental health tho, no matter what I do I am obese on ap meds for 6 years.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.