What celebrity have you met

I promise that when I get rich and famous from my janitor job you will be the first person I’ll call so you can say you finally met a celebrity.

4 Likes

When I was about 13 or 14 my mom bought me and my dad tickets to see the Harlem Globetrotters play. During a break my dad went outside the auditorium to smoke a cigarette and I went with him and one of the Harlem Globetrotters was outside too and he bummed a cigarette off of my dad. It was kind of funny because my dad made a funny comment to him about being an athlete and smoking.

3 Likes

Right on @77nick77 , I’m waiting for that day.

3 Likes

Dimebag and Vinnie of Pantera. We used to play the same venues. As they became a national act, it worked out that we ended up playing at a place they had bought. Used to hear SRV rehearsing in his grandmothers garage, but never met him.

1 Like

I’ve met Harvey Fierstein, Larry Kramer, Vito Russo, Peter Staley, Keith Haring, Peter Max, Pepper LaBeija, Dr. Krim, Dr. Fauci, Brenda K. Starr, Mariah Carey (at the time was a backup singer for Brenda), Run-D.M.C., and LL Cool J

These are the ones I can remember at this time.

4 Likes

Well i met nixon and the moody blues. mom took me to nixon. husband took me to back stage pass with moody blues. guess what they were just people. yeah. i’m not star struck in the least. wear the same pants.

3 Likes

No sorry no one. In the nut hut this guy said he was Jesus…I met him. Nice guy, 5’1, morbidly obese, and a big moony face.

1 Like

:rofl: 15151515

1 Like

My auntie met ted Bundy when she was bitch hiking she didn’t see door handles in the back seat so she said no to taking a ride with him

2 Likes

Hitch ******** not b1tch

2 Likes

Woah! That’s very interesting…and scary. Good thing she didn’t.

1 Like

I think it’s a joke

1 Like

Easy’s answer to the question

1 Like

I met Hollywood Undead at a event signing they had at the mall once.

I’ve had plenty of other opportunities to meet other celebrities at comic con before but never have because of money restraints.

Not many people I would want to see. EXCEPT this year because my two favorite voice actors will be here this month. The voices of Goku & Vegeta.

But apparently Eminem has a house near me and his daughter went to high school not far from me. I don’t know them but it’s possible I might have bumped into them and not have known it.

1 Like

That’s really cool yourself! And thank you.

1 Like

I had dinner with Peter Wolf of the J. Geils Band and a small group of people in Boston in the late ‘70s or early ‘80s at a friend of a friend’s apartment.

1 Like

LOL. How funny!!!151515151515151515

3 Likes

I met Matt Leinart at the movies one night.

1 Like

arabic singer called Bushra بشرى
you can google for more photos
i saw her while she was in my city

3 Likes

We will never know for sure.

2 Likes