What book are you guys currently reading?

I’m reading the portable Nietzsche.

4 Likes

I forget the name of it but I’m reading a book about an Amish woman

4 Likes

Nice what is it about?

1 Like

I don’t have the concentration to read so I listen to audiobooks. I’m not listening to one now but the last one was about astral projection/out of body experiences.

3 Likes

I love reading about meta physics it is very therapeutic I find.

2 Likes

She had a happy Amish life until she found out she was adopted after her parents died. That’s where I’m at right now. The community doesn’t want her to reach out to her birth mom. I guess we’ll see what happens next

2 Likes

The Silence of the Sea by Yrsa Sigurðardóttir

My favorite genre is Scandinavian mysteries.

4 Likes

Listening to the audio book “The Handmaids Tale” by Margaret Atwood

3 Likes

I’m reading The Cross and the Switchblade by David Wilkerson.

5 Likes

Dr.Sleep. its Stephen Kings official sequel to the Shinning.

5 Likes

I read that book years ago. Good book

2 Likes

I thought Dr. Sleep was a great book. It was a little creepy at times, but just creepy enough to not be too scary for me LOL.

I hope you enjoy it.

4 Likes

I haven’t been reading anything lately, but I want to dive back into the new edition of Surviving Schizophrenia, and Raymond Carver’s “Where I’m Calling From.”

2 Likes

I hope you get back at reading, it heals the mind imo. Of course depending on what you read.

1 Like

I’m reading a Clive cussler book right now, earlier I read Dune by Frank Herbert

4 Likes

Rules for playing stud poker

2 Likes

I was reading the Autistic Brain by Temple Grandin, and How Not to Be Wrong The Power of Mathematical Thinking by Jordan Ellenberg, but I stopped when the depression and mood swings hit a few months ago.

I might start reading again.

3 Likes

I’m glad to hear that! I was hoping it would be a little creepy. I’m just starting it so havent made it too far in yet.

2 Likes

Im reading the shining. Then doctor sleep

4 Likes

I’m reading the fist in the Witcher series. " The Last Wish ". About a quarter into it and it’s good. Very different style as it’s short stories but it’s interesting if you’ve played some of the games. I like it!

2 Likes