What are you looking forward to?

im looking forward to watching halloween movies this month.

and next month i will have at least one good day, my birthday.

mostly im looking forward to christmas and new years

then i will be looking forward to spring where mom, dad and i may take a trip to big bend texas for some camping, hiking, and star gazing.

and looking forward to get into my next round of books. im going to read about druids.

that’s it. it’s not much but that’s whats going on with me.

7 Likes

Every single day is a dream for me.
My life is a dream.

4 Likes

Lately I’ve been thinking about buying a few more fishing rods and reels, which puts me up to 5 of them …

Looking forward to spring to do some good fishing

3 Likes

My next reading session and my next meal (preferably at same time😆)

4 Likes

haha yeah my mom often times eats and reads her book at the same time.

3 Likes

honestly, the next couple of months are gonna be boring because my city is going through another lockdown soon. I only have a couple of things I’m looking forward to and that’s:

starting my weight loss program again
finishing school next year(May).
oh and I’m pumped for the next season of the Witcher

thats it!

5 Likes

I am looking forward to Christmas day

It will be low key this year, and I love the meal that my mother cooks every year

Such a great thing to have that one day.

Not religious or anything, and the presents I am not fussed about. It’s all about the food and a break from work until the new year

3 Likes

I’m looking forward to Halloween :slight_smile:.

Also getting my puffer vest and new shoes I ordered.

5 Likes

I’m looking forward to my kiddos birthday next Friday. And a night away with my boyfriend in November covid permitting :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m looking forward to getting the covid vaccine jab and that’s about it…

4 Likes

Seeing how I perform in the examinations I have coming up this month.

Then also January because I might be able to make significant savings (for me at least)

And then the econometrics modules and maths modules in uni - I want to overcome the phobia or aversion I’ve had for maths ever since mental health deteriorated

(The theme is all personal ambitions)

4 Likes

I want to be successful but not on a personal level, more on an omnipresent level lol, (no. i dont think i’m god lol) but yeah i am trying make the future positive but not just for me, for everyone who wants to listen and its just about getting people to listen and enjoy my shows and creating community involvement and everything else associated.

i really hope my plans work out and if they do then i am looking forward to the good that it will create :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I look forward to getting more tattoos but I have to wait a year before I can do my next one because I can’t afford to have it now.
Maybe I will have a tattoo once a year.

I’m looking forward to bushwalking and going for dips and eating nice food.

I’m looking forward to getting music to play in my car.

I’m looking forward to seeing my horse again.

I’m looking forward to letting go of regret if I ever manage to do that because every day I regret leaving my x and girls in sa.

I’m looking forward to Christmas even though I have difficulties at large social gatherings I look forward to Christmas.
I have bought some nice Christmas gifts I hope they love.

I look forward to getting PayPal back.
They shut down my account so I can’t use PayPal anymore but I’m hoping to be able to use it again soon.

I look forward to sending Christmas cards.

I look forward to getting my dogs hair cut in a month or so.

3 Likes

Looking forward to going back to work Monday but I’m also looking forward to the holiday on the 12th.

4 Likes

Looking forward to this autumn season we’re about to get into here.

4 Likes

I’m looking forward to COVID ending.

4 Likes

I might visit my sister for a week I’m looking forward to that…

Looking forward to Thanksgiving…

The end of the semester

5 Likes

In two weeks I’m going to be living within half an hour of the Rocky Mountains. I’m taking the wife to Radium Hot Springs in November.

5 Likes

Looking forward to hang out with my friends, maybe this weekend.

3 Likes

sounds nice :slight_smile: take loads of pictures :slight_smile:

2 Likes