Schizophrenia.com

Hi looking forward

Hi
I have bad anxiety today for some reason.

but I was just wondering Do any of you have something that you are looking forward to?

For me I will be going on a coach trip to Edinburgh on 12 august. it will take 4 hours to get there so I will read my books

1 Like

I am looking forward to cooking more meals at home since I have more money from stopping smoking. I also look forward to playing my guitar and banjo…and my painting class…and my girlfriend getting home from work every day. My sister gets to come visit a lot lately and I look forward to that. My mom stopped visiting and that kind of bums me out, but she’ll be back now that I’ve stopped smoking. My mom used to help me out financially back when I lived alone and had a terrible smoking habit…I think I wore her out.

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to the end of the summer semester and the start of nursing school in a couple of weeks. I have to take a cpr class next week and pick up my uniform, buy textbooks and a stethoscope and then I’ll be ready. I’m also looking forward to a trip to South Lake Tahoe in a couple of weeks for my SO’s brothers wedding. We’re staying a whole week! I’ve never been to Cali, we’re flying into Reno. I’m so excited for this trip.

2 Likes

I am looking forward to getting my med situation straightened out

1 Like

im looking forward to the doctor who premiere on thursday

1 Like

Fall and open windows -

1 Like

looking forward to getting back on my feet after a disastrous experiment with haldol!

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to fall and cooler temps.

August is usually a pretty good month for me. I like the winding down of summer.

1 Like

I’m looking forward to the burgers I’m having for lunch. It ups cholesterol which for me dissolves most anxiety. D: :slight_smile: http://www.growyouthful.com/remedy/cholesterol-saturated-fat.php

I’m looking forward to seeing my psychiatrist in September. It’s been 9 months since I’ve seen him. Although we have done a few phone sessions earlier this year.

My meds needs to be adjusted, as I’ve had horrible insomnia in the last few weeks. I’ve been in a cycle of staying awake for 40 something hours, and then being so exhausted that I sleep for 16 hours straight. Have you ever been awake so long that you feel high and intoxicated? Not fun!

Plus, my psychiatrist is super caring and very calming. He’s in his 70s and feels like a grandfather to me. I love seeing him.

I’m also looking forward to fall. These 100 degree days are killing me.

Blessings,

Anthony

2 Likes

That has happened to me. I’m working to on getting back on schedule. It comes with the longer days for me. When the sun goes down, my energy is still up. My brain is tired, but my body is still awake. Plus, heat makes me restless. Also when it’s hot at night, more people are out and my paranoia amps up.

I don’t enjoy that at all either.

2 Likes