What are you guys/gals going to do with the rest of your life?

Im 38 years old and schizophrenic/bipolar. I’ve given up on ever working again. It’s just not in the cards anymore.

I have a few hobbies, but am not interested in them ATM.

HBU? Does anyone have any plans to do anything exciting?

10 Likes

We need one member of n this board who travels the world on AP and they can post pictures and experiences.

10 Likes

Kind of hoping I’ll live long enough to retire, take pictures, and play with grandkids.

We’ll see.

9 Likes

I just want a normal life so bad.

5 Likes

Depends on my meds and if they become available here.

3 Likes

I want to try Vraylar and Caplyta.

2 Likes

I am gonna fight sz

4 Likes

I don’t know. Just live every day, one step at a time.

7 Likes

Im disorganized so cannot plan anything just be spontaneous

3 Likes

Im happy just being me. take each moment and make it better, today I cleaned the kitchen.

4 Likes

Work a little, play a little. Probably mostly waste it, lol

3 Likes

I am going to browse this forum until my eyes bleed. lol. j/k.

Just livin’ life one day at a time.
I don’t really have any goals of note since sz except maybe losing weight and reversing diabetes.
Maybe things will change though, who knows?

7 Likes

I plan on perservering through whatever happens in the future.

6 Likes

I have schizoaffective disorder and I currently have a full time job it’s been a year yesterday working with them and the management really like me there and so far I really just enjoy what I’m doing. I plan on living a full life and not letting this disease get the best of me. Best of luck to all of you here!

8 Likes

Well this is an uplifting post! What kind of job is it? & what country are you in?

2 Likes

I was sure hoping it would be uplifting! Speaking of lifts, I work as a biller at an elevator company. It’s really cool. And I live in the US.

4 Likes

not sure. maybe get a job make money and get an online degree in computer science/computer engineering/software engineering some day…that’s it.

2 Likes

I did everything I wanted up until I was diagnosed. I never got married or had kids as I never wanted that.

The problem now is I don’t want to do anything other than exist. I can’t see that changing anytime soon.

If I won the lottery tomorrow I’m not sure I could do anything exciting with it.

4 Likes

I want to die, I don’t see the point anymore.

1 Like

Well I want to live and get fitter and leaner, get a modest part time job to keep the wolves at bay and also plan on going on holidays next year. I don’t live my life thinking things are gonna be worse in the future. Hope for the best but expect the worst, chances are you’ll get a bit of both but stay alive, ‘there is nothing more important than that’

5 Likes