What do you want to do with your life?

i want to save up enough money to live in scotland before i die, and to have my ashes spread there. that is all really. cant really think of anything else. maybe finish a children’s book and record an album also. i don’t have high aspirations lol. how bout you?

9 Likes

and i want to make ‘hobo hooper’ a reality soon, where i travel around giving basketball tips to amateurs on a youtube channel. i was thinking it couldn’t take more than 100 episodes to complete it.

2 Likes

I want to take showers every day. Be a better housekeeper. Be a good mom to my kids and dog. Support my husband. I want to have more activity in my day and exercise and kayak every day even if my bipolar, anxiety etc is really bad. I want to inspire people with my story.

I really want to write a book.

4 Likes

I want a good job that I don’t hate too much and a nice apartment of my own. Maybe a partner and maybe travel a bit. Hopefully one day I will have these things.

4 Likes

I want to be a good mom and grandma. I want to spend as much time with my family as possible.

3 Likes

I want to get to where I enjoy each and everyday and look forward to the future. I want to get to where I can relax in my own skin and not be afraid to be myself.

4 Likes

I want to work again with my physiotherapy/kinesio degree.

4 Likes

I just want to live my life without being hospitalized. And retire comfortably one way or another. I don’t want to ruin anything.

2 Likes

These are things I’ve always wanted …
Get married age 20 and live a perfect marriage until passing away together age 85
I want 4 sons and 1 daughter
I want to travel to Europe and Japan
I want to be an astronomer
I want to study deep philosophy
I wanna learn how to play the guitar

Ultimately, I guess I’d love the American dream

2 Likes

i want to be free from problems, less stress, anxiety and paranoid thoughts, be in better shape. work parttime and have my own apartment one day.

1 Like

I used to want to have a family and raise kids the same way my beloved parents did. While it may not be possible now, I shouldn’t give up hope on dating yet. I used to talk to girls all the time and joke with them, but now it seems like I can’t do that. I constantly feel apathetic when they’re talking to me. By now I could probably have a girlfriend, and I hope I do someday.

2 Likes

Did Caplyta help with this? Is it better than risperdal?

2 Likes

Yes, it has been helping. I hang with my friends occasionally and I can almost feel like my jubilant, jocular old self. Still an issue, though, just not as bad.

3 Likes

Be able to spend my days walking, photographing, cooking, and relaxing with my wife in front of a crackling fireplace.

4 Likes

I want a good retirement. But the thing is with Lockdown I can’t speak to the citizen advice team about this.
I just don’t understand how retirement works.
And especially with the changing government welfare rules.

And covid economic consequences.

1 Like

this please kind sir.

4 Likes

…and a girlfriend

3 Likes

Become a meditation teacher.

1 Like

Make money but too paranoid and ■■■■■■ up and disabled. Same thing about going back to school. I was 5 math classes shy away from a degree in math from a top/good school with good job prospects.

I enjoy learning and reading books and I used to take good care of myself physically and with a good diet. I used to change clothes and dress nice and had excellent hygiene. My pfc or executive functioning and planning and executing tasks is in the tiolet. I have severe cognitive issues that flux constantly.

I’m still smarter than most people but I cannot get over simple poor choices, decisions in life like my caffeine and cigarette disaster and I spend more than I make!!!

I got paranoia from college in 2011 and I think my life was ruined and destroyed and I think I got schizophrenia from it. I don’t think pot was the sole factor and it happened (my deterioration) pretty fast.

If things were different I would have gone to the military (most likely as an officer) and went to med school or law school or some ■■■■. Maybe even do something different and cool.

But I cannot and would not now and did not. I would have wanted to work in finance too – that was my dream.

Obviously I cannot be a doctor given my past and condition and I worry about jobs where mental health and stuff is important like cyber security. The pay is good and I enjoy computers but I’m not a creative or design person at all.

I think once you make videos and claim you were a victim and ■■■■ (conspiracies) it ruins your reputation and you become an embarassment and liability. My work, intelligence, and other factors could be put into question. That’s why I don’t want to do law too plus I hate it.

I’ll never work for a large company like a fortune 500 company or anything. That’s why I want to invest and be self-employed. I worry about my stuff being stolen on my computer because I use windows and think everything can be stolen or hacked pretty much.

Ideally, I would like to take care of myself, recover, have a decent job, and retire in the woods or mountains or beach with over a million dollars in savings and live off the interest and just have fun and relax. Not sure how I’m going to get there. Wyoming or some where cheap and quiet like that seems nice but I’d be old and alone when that ■■■■ comes through lol.

Ideally, I would like a small ranch with several acres and just live a peaceful, nice life.

1 Like

I really want a job with my local sz Society. Maybe doing some kind of LGBTQ outreach?

1 Like