Schizophrenia.com

What are you going to do

It is Friday and another Friday evening /night, I am going to eat well, watch some TV, maybe Storage Hunters/Wars, take my meds and maybe start sleeping early (around at 9 pm my time), what about you? What are you doing or going to be doing in this Friday evening? Too bad I had extra coffee just now.

I will try to do my chores and not smoke weed. It’s not what I want to do but it’s what I should do, and doing what I should makes me feel better than doing what I want. Now if only I can figure out how to get started… It’s 15.30 and all I’ve done so far is brush my teeth. I will probably go to sleep early as well.

2 Likes

I have tidied up
Got healthy dinner in the oven
Take my pills at 6 pm in bed by 7 pm

1 Like

I’ve got no plans. Stay home. Listen to music. It’s only 830AM here. So by the time the evening rolls around I might want to go out and do something, as for now though… I’m going to stay in.

If I can manage to completely put the illness out of my mind for half and hour, I’ll probably go for a bike ride. As that state gives me some time to enjoy myself before symptoms set in. Which I could still enjoy the bike ride with symptoms, but not to the same extent.

1 Like

listen to this and feel normal/death threaded/disliked and tortured

I just washed the dishes, I have work to do but I’ve been procrastinating these couple of days, hanging on this forums :o) I’m gonna work a little bit in the afternoon and in the evening I’m going out to eat, I don’t know what yet though, maybe Greek? Then I’m going to see some of my friends. She has four kids and I love them, they’re kinda aggressive though compared to other kids. This weekend we’re looking into going to one of the villages in the up north with friends, to stay there at the lake, swim, tan, barbecue and just have fun, if we find a place that is. All the cottages are fully booked. Let’s see. I’ve decreased Geodon to 40 mg, I’m gonna quit that med in 2 weeks and I have to say, I’m doing SO so much better off this med. I’ve been also sleeping without any meds, it’s been five days. I’ve forgotten what it’s like to fall asleep like a normal person.

2 Likes

I still have trouble with that. I also just quit taking sleep aids. I have them on hand if insomnia hits, but I want to be able to fall asleep on my own.

1 Like

omg, you have no idea what I went through because of insomnia caused by Geodon. I can’t explain the torture. I’ve been taking 0.5 mg of Ativan to treat my insomnia, I took it for about 1.5 years. I really hope I can do this!

Taken my meds and just waiting for them kick in. Then it’s bed time for me Zzzzzzzzzzz.

Hope the best for you. I sleep for maybe 4 hours at a time before waking up, but I’ve been forcing myself back to sleep for a second 4 hours. Hopefully the pattern will stick. I’ve been taking melatonin for a while now, the natural sleep chemical. Helps you fall asleep and stay asleep. Take the supplement daily though and you are setting yourself up for dependency as the brain will stop producing its own.

Good luck. If you’re having trouble I’m sure an occasional ativan won’t hurt. I still have some ambien on hand just in case.

1 Like

I just had my meal (salmon potatoes, garlic cream potatoes, grill salad, sandwich with turkey meat, orange juice and coffee)

http://i.picasion.com/pic80/b0fd55c7dea365c06704a4d6afe26fbb.gif

3 Likes

@mjseu that looks delicious.