What are you buying for yourself on Black Friday or Christmas?

I just made a big purchase on a Black Friday sale. A gift for myself for Christmas.

A new ipad. Kind of excited.

9 Likes

I bought an Amazon Fire TV stick

My lounge TV is about 5 years old, and the wifi signal sucks - also Disney + doesn’t work on it

Two birds as they say

It was 50% off

4 Likes

I bought a VPN service for 2yrs.

2 Likes

I’m getting season one and two of the Grizzly Adams tv show from the 1970’s. I ordered the movie The Life And Times of Grizzly Adams, 1974, but it’s out of stock and won’t be delivered until the first or second week of December.

2 Likes

Pre-ordered Halo Infinite. Relatively early purchase(even when it will be released) but hopefully the campaign will be fun.

2 Likes

Already have. Bought Forza Horizon 5 for the PC. My amazon credit card is already offering triple points if i spend £400, but im gonna pass.

1 Like

Bought myself World of Warcraft expansion at -47%

1 Like

Don’t need anything.

I might buy some clothes for my two trips coming up (one in Dec, one in Jan), but I don’t know yet.

1 Like

I bought myself a new winter coat. My coats were a 3X and the one I just bought is a medium. I couldn’t wear the bigger ones, they’re just too big.

4 Likes

Thinking about it, I could use some new boots. That could be a good cyber Monday thing. It’s how I got my last pair 6 years ago.

1 Like

I bought some new AirPods on Amazon that were on sale. I got them in the mail yesterday and they’re wonderful. I especially love the noise-canceling feature.

2 Likes

I have it with Xbox gamepass for PC. Also Age of Empires 4, the new Halo Infinite etc

3 Likes

I already bought my Christmas gift in July. My new banjo so I am good.

:notes:

1 Like

I’m thinking very deeply about getting a synthesiser like moog 25

1 Like

iPads are great! I already bought a scarf and an Xmas jumper so I need to stop spending

I thought about the Gamepass myself. Maybe i will too. The new Halo looks pretty good, im getting all the Ads for it.

2 Likes

I bought a box of 30 protein bars and some essential oils. All on discount!

1 Like

I so want to buy something and I’ve been saving but I’ve registration for my bloody car and a speeding fine to pay all in this pay cycle. Like I’m on a pension over here and I’m limited income and now I’m forking out over $500 which is more than I make a week! WTF!-

1 Like

Already ordered: strings for my 2 6string and 1 7string guitars.
Might spring for a new shirt.

2 Likes

@rogueone bummer on unexpected expenses. I hate that.

2 Likes