Black Friday, what are you planning to buy

Nowadays Black Friday is also a big thing here where I am, eastern Finland. Many shops and companies are advertising their discounted offers and products. I am not going to buy anything unless I find something at a flea market. What are you planning to buy …

7 Likes

i will not buy anything

1 Like

Its tempting to sign up for a cellphone or tablet contract. I don’t really need one, but would be nice :sunglasses:to have the latest equipment for awhile again.

1 Like

i have already treated myself to some clothes and shoes at the onset of this year, now my aim is just to save up for some private treatment for symptoms associated with a condition i have.

i bought this really cosy jumper for example. i cant wait to wear it when i lose more weight. buying them a smaller size gives me more incentive to not give up with the weight loss

so i hope i can lose the weight.

4 Likes

I might buy some Christmas gifts…but I dunno what to buy yet. I hate trying to think up something to buy for some people…

3 Likes

I might get some people Christmas presents, but I don’t need anything for myself.

3 Likes

My mother bought herself some ear buds for listening to her audio books. My fiancée bought a bunch of clothing and make-up. I bought a couple video games.

We’re all happy with our purchases.

4 Likes

Getting a Sony stereo for my lovebird…
Maybe buy myself some fishing stuff

2 Likes

I bought the new Call of Duty two weeks ago. My brother bought a 43" Smart TV for 180$CA for his room but he wants a Samsung 75" once he lives in his own house. Yesterday I bought the new Xbox series X for my cousin. Its arriving in a few hours, its out for delivery.

3 Likes

I don’t go out on Black Friday. It seems to bring out the worst in people, fighting over tvs or whatever. It’s really sad but that’s what we do in America. Tis the season.

2 Likes

Possibly a new tv

2 Likes

Big canvas usually 60$ on sale for less than $20.

2 Likes

I can’t buy anything until December 3rd when I get my disability check. I’m out of money and only have $40.00. I use some of that to buy a bus pass with.

2 Likes

I don’t go shopping Black Friday.
Too many people out.

Plus it’s not in my budget to buy anything.

2 Likes

I’m too broke to buy anything.

2 Likes

I just spent a bunch of money on about eight computer games on the Steam sale. Nothing I bought was under 60% off which was good. This should keep me going for a few months at least.

3 Likes

I bought a new phone that I didn’t really need and bought my cats some stuff.

3 Likes

I will buy a Target Gift Card for my nephew and an Lol Surprise doll for my niece. I, have presents for everyone else. I hope we don’t cancel Christmas due to Covid.

2 Likes

Apple Watch 6 is on sale

2 Likes

A tascam recorder so I can record my Native American Flute and Didgeridoo playing.

:grinning:

2 Likes