What are some of your dreams for the future?

After my most recent episode I realize my cognition got worse and I don’t have as many “big goals” for the future. My old dream was to be like one of my accountant friends and have a big Chinese style wedding with lots of friends and then start a family in the city where I grew up. I want to make more friends and over the year or two I’ve been at support group, I’ve met people who I realize have been real with me and stuck up for me and I need to thank them. Over the short term, I’d like to have a job and buy a car. Another dream I had was just being able to take my mom out to dinner just with money I’ve earned from working and have her be all proud of me. I have nice dresses and bikinis I bought for dates though I don’t have a bf. I guess some small dreams I have right now are to be able to ask some of my friends from Women’s Group and other places out to lunch for my birthday. Another is to see my close friends improve their lives with me and be in a better place. I’d like to be there more for my friends and family, rather than always being the one getting help. Once my family moves to the city, I’d like to go to art shows and concerts and attend church. I guess I just dream of having a semi normal and independent life. What dreams do you have?

2 Likes

IDK. Be a world famous actor? I think I would have been perfect for the role of Forest Gump.

1 Like

Have a stable job and a decent living.

Travel and see the world, meet people, and experience different cultures.

If I do those things I will be completely satisfied.

3 Likes

Yeah, my dad’s dream is different from mine. His lifelong goal is to travel the world and he plans to do that when he retires. There are places I’d like to visit too like Alaska, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Eastern Europe… do you have a job right now?

1 Like

I want to visit all those places as well. I am currently finishing my college degree.

1 Like

I dream to have a good career
And to travel

2 Likes

Finish my course dog grooming and start my own buisness. Get a house and move in with my fiancé.

To live to be 100 - at least.

2 Likes

hi. to further develop my career and hobbies and especially to develop my family relationships.

to get into great shape physically and mentally. to read and educate myself.

judy

2 Likes

Become a published poet.

Compose music and learn to draw.

Create something that becomes beneficial to schizophrenia (not a cure)

2 Likes

I want another gig by gig job that pays cash to supplement my disability. Something like the furniture I used to get at auction, take home in my pickup, spruce up and sell. Something like that in California would be great. If I could just nail down another 500 a month I’d be golden. It’s a small dream but a practical one.

1 Like

Try to holding my job as possible, keep stable myself at my medicine, try to not bored my girl friend as possible, and hopefully not get bored from wow classics and i keep up this enjoyful hobbies.

My dream is to one day live one day at a time !!

1 Like

I dream of being more financially independent.
I also dream of writing and illustrating (and publishing) a book.

2 Likes

My dream is to live to be 70 or 80 and enjoy life to the fullest!

2 Likes

I wanted to go to refugee camps and help the people there and speak their language

2 Likes

I would like to become fluent in Spanish.
I would like to become a professional level pianist and perform publicly for free in nursing home venues.
I would like to do even more international travel.
I would like to reconnect with some old friends.
I would like to buy a second rental property.

You’re half Mexican right? My daughter is half Ecuadorian but she doesn’t care about Spanish

Pude hablar Español antes pero ahora no mucho. Ahora estoy estudiando portugues

I wish that my physical and mental health condition won’t become worse.

1 Like

Have a part time job or internship, go to denmark again, do some yoga.