Were you ever on a plane?

were you ever on a plane?

I did a poll on this! The results are surprising.

1 Like

I used to be a pilot. Flew airplanes and helicopters. I had about 3500 hours of flight time before I got sick. Been on several commercial airlines as well.

I am hoping I get my diagnosis changed to something non psychotic so maybe I have a chance of getting a medical again. But then there’s the problem of the meds too

I take 5 different prescription medications and the FAA wouldn’t approve any one of them. Much less all five together

But we can still dream right?

7 Likes

Been on all kinds of jets, bush planes used to fly with my job almost everyday

1 Like

I’ve flown on about a dozen commercial airplanes, mostly during my time in the military.

This is unique: I was discharged from the U.S. Navy while serving on an aircraft carrier, so I was catapulted off the flight deck in a cargo plane.

2 Likes

Flew to Saudi Arabia as a kid. Can’t remember it.

In my twenties I flew to Thailand via Germany. Don’t really enjoy planes. Flown to France, Greece and Portugal as well.

1 Like

Oh yeah I’ve been on a plane looooads of times. Too many to keep track of. Combination of moving a lot and having family that lives far away.

Many times. I too have family that all live far away. I think planes are so cool. Every time I see one flying over me I watch it. But on a journey all the waiting and crowded places definitely rile my mind up.

1 Like

My abusive ex is a pilot. The only thing I miss about being with him is flying. When we got divorced, I had to move 800 miles away to be with my family. For visitations, I had to bring my son back to where his dad lived every other month. My son and I both had a lot of frequent flyer miles…
I love flying.

1 Like

Never been on plane…

2 Likes

Flown on commercial planes a few times for interviews. I’ve also flown in little single-propeller Cessnas, for skydiving. Just never landed in a Cessna.

I am afraid to fly any more. I hear a plane crashing in my room every night.

Yes. I flew once in the military and a couple times for conferences while in college.

I use to fly regularly. I have been to several places in the US and to 3 different countries. I have even flown first-class several times. I am a broke-azz beeotch now, tho! My SS check definitely isn’t gonna’ sponsor any travels for me.