Weight loss plateau

It’s nonlinear. You might be gaining muscle weight.

3 Likes

probably got to eat more boost your metabolism.

1 Like

Protein needs are increased when exercising. It’s also thermogenic.

3 Likes

I already increased my protein. I’m averaging about 70 grams per day. I think that is plenty. I’m not a body builder. But I did decide to increase my healthy fats to see if that helps.

My advice would be to forget about the weight numbers and consider how you are developing healthy self interest in real life. You’re not just dreaming about being slim, you are acting on this dream. It is now a plan. It’s more work than dreaming but it’s real.

2 Likes

Yeah. But I won’t be happy until I’m no longer overweight. I’m sick and tired of looking horrible.

1 Like

Yes, but you can still do things that won’t make you offensive. Like showering, brushing your hair, etc.

1 Like

I do all that. No worries.

1 Like

Time to switch to ziprasidone which has least weight gain,and you can also add Metformin for more weight loss

I already tried Geodon and it doesn’t work for me. I’m already taking Metformin

1 Like

@CoCo, I sympathize with you. I have been on a weight loss plateau for about the last 4 years. I kept my net calorie intake at 1200. I exercised daily. And the scale doesn’t budge.

I recently quit tracking my calories and at the same time, I am eating less than usual lately. My weight is staying the same.

2 Likes

That’s so weird. 4 years?! How frustrating!

1 Like

Your medicine causes metabolic syndrome which is why most schizophrenics have trouble losing weight

1 Like

Yeah. I do have metabolic syndrome so that doesn’t help

But you are at an acceptable BMI now right

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.