Weight loss plateau

Ive hit a weight loss plateau. I kept eating 1200 and didn’t lose. So today I let myself have an extra 160 calories in case I need to jump start my weight loss again. We’ll see if it helps. Plus I need to exercise but I’m really struggling to find the motivation.

3 Likes

I was inspired by your 33 pound weightloss on 1200 calories so I started my journey again. Its been a week of this calorie counting. Tonight I will weigh myself. I really hope I lose some weight. I hope you get over your plateau as well. Good luck with everything.

1 Like

Thanks :slight_smile: I’m down 35 pounds now, but just stopped there. I’m going to keep it up though. My sister says she had plateaus every couple months and if she just sticks to the diet she loses.
I hope your diet goes well. Are you exercising too? I’m not, but I will be when the gyms open. I read in the news that they may be opening in the next week. Fingers crossed!

1 Like

I really don’t like excercising. But I have been going on the treadmill for 30min as soon as I wake up everymorning. I skipped today but I am hoping to start back up again tomorrow. I have a gym memership and its back open but I am so scared of covid that I am going to cancel the membership. Its not really worth it for me because I have a treadmill at home and thats like the only thing I use at the gym. I am currently obese and my goal is to have a bmi in the
“overweight” category.

1 Like

I’m still obese. I think I need to lose around 20 pounds to be in the overweight category. I wish I had a treadmill but I can’t afford to get one and I don’t have enough room in my house for one. I like using the treadmill though so I always go on it at the gym. I can’t wait for the gym to open. I’m so out of shape.

1 Like

I also need to lose 20 pounds to be in the overweight category. I bought my treadmill used for 250 dollars.

1 Like

That’s a great deal! How well does it work?

1 Like

I have had it for 3 years now and it works perfect. Tells me calories lost and everything.

1 Like

I’m in the same boat. I was doing well for some weeks, but I haven’t exercised for a few weeks now. I don’t know if medicine was a factor for you, but for me, I gained so much weight with meds. It’s been hard to reach a good goal weight. good luck with your weight loss journey! the plateaus eventually break maybe try switching up your exercise routine

1 Like

This morning I weighed myself and I was down .8 pounds so I’m losing again. Yay!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.