Video Game Thread 4.0

Finished with Megaman 1-5, now I just need to beat 6. 6 was the only one I never got growing up, so it’s gonna be new to me. We’re about to leave for the country again for our third visit, I’ve got everything packed.

2 Likes

Just got a deal with a WW2 flight simulator. Il-2 Strumkovich…( spelling ) . I had this crazy old flight sim back in the day called Red Baron. This was like an old dos game and I actually liked it. Anyways. I’m committed. Just paid and ordered for a $150 joystick…Got to have some fun! :slight_smile:

Will take a week or so to get here but look forward to it. Played a bit with a mouse but looks good. Might like this one! haha.

4 Likes

Wow that’s cool, I haven’t played a flight sim in ages! I remember they used to have really well built flight sticks just for that type of game. I still use inverted Y axis in all my first person games because of growing up with flight sims. Let me know if it’s any good!

3 Likes

Also inverted axis here too. Can’t imagine FPS without it.

How’s Animal Crossing been treating you? Maybe with stimulus I’ll buy it.

2 Likes

Really fun, though I messed up on the Earth Day event and didn’t buy as many rare shrubs as possible… I mistakenly thought the vendor would be around more.

My OCD makes me kinda fuss when I miss events. I missed the fishing tourney because I hadn’t progressed far enough into the game. As long as you’re not OCD it’s pretty fun. Lots of things to do. I’ve been flying to different islands and collecting fruits for my island. So far I have peaches, pears, oranges, and coconuts. No apples though. I have lots of fish and bugs and a good fossil collection.

It’s probably more fun if you have others to play with. I just like collecting outfits and furniture. My house looks like Easter because I did the full “Bunny Day Event” and have tons of furniture from it.

2 Likes

Last game I tried was Guild Wars 2. Lost interest. Games do not interest me like they used to.

1 Like

I finally found my Combat Arms account pw! I forgot it since beginning Feb. My friends and clanmates welcomed me back.

I also played Call Of Duty WarZone BattleRoyal and WW2. Graphics are amazing with 2080Ti at 4K HDR Ultra graphics.

2 Likes

I finished 4th/150 in CoD BattleRoyal. I could have won but accidently switched my weapon to manual fire and got killed because it only shot 1 bullet per mouse click, sucks :angry:

2 Likes

Won a game of go awhile back. Havent played in so long but i still won. Even as a fake 5kyu i beat another 5kyu. Maybe i should try play more, getting tired of world of warcraft atm and now im looking for a new game.

3 Likes

I’ve currently gone back to pokemon sword. Trying to level up my team.

1 Like

Hey that’s awesome. I play on OGS as well. I am a 14kyu.

2 Likes

All digital versions of Final Fantasy and Dead Rising games are heavily discounted this week on the Xbox Store. I’m gonna be taking advantage of the sale to build my collection, starting with Dead Rising 1 and 2, which are each only 5.99 right now.

1 Like

Is there any aoe2 players that want a regular 1v1 player? We can do unranked if you want, I just want to get away from the 3 build orders I know. I am pretty high ranked, but I want to get away from the regular play I do.

1 Like

Did anyone see the trailer for the new Assasin’s Creed? I can’t wait!

1 Like

Yes, I think I posted it in another thread. AC Valhalla.

1 Like
2 Likes

I hit 30000 gamerscore! It’s a big deal for me since it’s my main hobby. Biggest accomplishment was getting 1000/1000 on the original DOOM, which included beating the game on Nightmare difficulty.

6 Likes

I’m feeling pretty proud of myself as I downloaded my first PC game off of Steam. It’s called Ultimate General: The Civil War. It’s an older game so it should run fine on my laptop. I have an okay graphics card and plenty of space. Just gonna kype my dad’s girlfriend’s wireless mouse and see what happens.

:smiley:

5 Likes

Wireless mouses are very bad for games. I use a Razer Viper 16 000DPI 69 gram wired mouse.

2 Likes

Thank you for letting me know. I haven’t played a computer game since the first flight simulators and half life. I’ve gotten so fixated on the consoles for the last decade plus. But that sounds like a nice piece of gear you have there.

:rainbow:

2 Likes