Update on my Delusions

I’ve had romantic dreams of Emma Roberts and Taylor Swift and a few others. Some are more realistic than others, but I realize it’s not real and probably just my subconsciousness or imagination. It made me feel special or important or targeted even.

I have to move on and get over my genius delusion and being special delusion of being John Titor and Satoshi Nakamoto. I’m probably not. I mean, I feel like it’s a scary delusion for me.

John Titor was probably a hoax or made up according to Wikipedia and I just latched on to it. It did feel like I used to be a time traveler in a distant past life or parallel timeline. I mean, it’s not real anymore and saying it happened a gazillion past lives ago doesn’t make any sense in terms of time.

Similarly, I have no proof or evidence I’m the inventor of bitcoin. It’s become cumbersome and annoying to people I interact with and I have no talent or skills or money. I notice nobody knows who he truly is and it might be a hoax or a group. If you look online, it seems like one of those internet conspiracy theories or conspiracy iceberg things – same thing with John Titor. These things only exist in my mind.

My doctor said I don’t have amnesia or anything. I really don’t remember my childhood and my trauma only exists in my mind or memories or imagination or fantasies anymore. They’re not real to others.

I guess the Illuminati doesn’t exist either too. It’s the same old story: no proof or evidence of anything.

Thanks for letting me share. I’m down from 10-12 drinks a day to 4 for the past 8-10 days. That’s a significant decline in caffeine and fluid in terms of grams. My goal is to completely stop totally some day.

5 Likes

I’m am a bit suprised by this post. It’s a pleasant surprise. Your post seems to indicate you are making progress to me. I know you have held on to a lot of this stuff for a long time and it’s probably hard to break free.

But I am happy to see you are seeing things as they are. I am happy for you.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.