Ufos what is your definition?

Gjioibtfkokbgg
o

It is actually my friends Drone. its pretty cool though!

Well I will answer the question anyway. I have seen the best evidence showing that aliens have visited earth debunked time and time again. When people see something like a UFO that they can’t explain their favorite expression is," Well I don’t know what is so it has to be aliens or a flying saucer or whatever". That’s what most people say. I don’t buy it.

1 Like

yeah me either, UFO = Unidentified FLYING Object :smiley:

Usually Found Otherwise… :smiley:

However, some are real craft, mostly secret programs or interdimensional craft not of this world or not of human making…spiritually connected.

1 Like

Unidentified Flying Object that is most likely actually just military experiments.

1 Like

A definition for UFOs in this camp, craft may be otherworldly or not.

Considering the first CIA director’s quote, a few Wikileak cables, files released by the NSA, etc., I will keep an open mind about where UFOs originate from.

Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe the unknown flying objects are nonsense.

—Former CIA Director, Roscoe Hillenkoetter, 1960.

Those who read the 1961s Brookings Report were not ridiculed.

World leaders currently meeting at the Davos World Economic Forum are themselves being prepared for the possible discovery of extraterrestrial life within the next 10 years.

http://exonews.org/37380/

The mind will believe what you wish

UFO’s man, aliens are real and I don’t care what people claim. What I seen that night was some serious stuff.

1 Like

Speaking of wishes, I have a good intentional wish that everyone read The Science of Evil: On Empathy and the Origins of Cruelty. Others may value the empathy circuit respectfully.

The late Mac Tonnies, who put to good use the blog Posthuman Blues, may have best utilized the ten key pad when offering feedback prompted by someone suggesting mind-wishes.

There are no aliens anywhere period

1 Like

http://www.popsci.com/science/article/2010-08/search-aliens-should-include-search-intelligent-machines-says-seti-astronomer

If we ever find aliens, there’s a good chance they’ll be intelligent machines, not biological systems as we know them. So says a senior SETI astronomer.

I will stay in the Carl Sagan camp and continue to watch and learn.

Unusually Feathery Ostrich.
Ugly Freaking Otter.

Just kidding. I’m not so sure we are being visited by aliens…but I’ll keep an open mind.

1 Like

@BryanAshley,

Even NASA says it’s increasingly likely that alien life will be discovered within the next 20 years. Read this short article: http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/the-sideshow/nasa-says-alien-life-will-be-discovered-within-20-years-220544489.html

A little sarcasm was intended. I really don’t believe aliens are visiting earth though. Why would they conceal
Themselves it makes no sense.

They told me they’re concealing themselves because they don’t want to cause panic.

Well if they are here they have probably been here all along so it’s like what’s the point they could’ve been are gods and maybe they were. If they are peaceful then I don’t see why they don’t hell is out. They just aren’t real practical space travel might be an impossibility we can’t even get decent payloads outside of our own atmosphere.

thats the classic secrecy of voices that cant prove it to you

Lol. Yes, I know it comes across that way.

1 Like

I believe that there is the life in the space different from us, human beings, and one day we shall meet them. Maybe they are already on the Earth.