Two anti-psychotics that work in tandom

Two anti-psychotics that work in tandom

I take Olanzapine 20 mg every night and Risperidone 4 mg every night.

If I stop taking Risperidone and take Olanzapine only then I’ll have RAPE VOICES and TORTURE, VILLIANS RAPING…etc’ THOUGHTS.
Also Olanzapine is anti memory but gives me good sleep
and, Olanzapine, using it, alone, gives me Anhedonia.

If I take Rsperidone only then I can laugh and be happy as there are zero negative symptoms but I can’t sleep.

Olanzapine 20mg PERFECT for Sleep + Risperidone 4 mg PERFECT for Negative Symptoms

3 Likes

Geodon and Seroquel work well together for me.

1 Like

Nice to know. All the best and best of luck. Enjoy X-Mas.

The side effects come in tandem too. Merry Xmas

1 Like

Seroquel and Latuda… I’m a two AP kind of guy too.

Seroquel and depixol

Seroquel and Abilify is my thing.

I think wave mentioned on a previous post that ap’s ending in -done and those ending in -pine usually combine very well. Such as Lurasidone(Latuda) and Quetiapine (Seroquel), as was mentioned by @SurprisedJ. Some combine an atypical with a typical. Some use one like Abilify and a sedating ap to balance out the sedation. I too am a 2 ap person. I need the therapeutic benefits of more than one.

1 Like

It impresses me that you guys know so much about your medication. When I first got ill in the 60’s, the doctors acted any way they wanted. You had no say. This went on through the 70’s and 80’s with me as well. Haldol and Loxitane for two decades until I found a psychiatrist in the 90’s with whom I could talk about the medication. Now I work out an agreement with the nurse practitioner and know what I’m getting into. We didn’t have Internet back then either. It’s good that you guys are looking out for yourselves.

3 Likes

Haldol Depot 150mg every 2 weeks and 20mg of olanzapine every night

Haldol morning, afternoon and night with latuda in the evening.

thorazine and abilify for me.

i guess im a lucky guy to be taking just one antipsychotic. i couldnt imagine all the side effects of two