Trouble at work

About a year ago we acquired a new assistant multi-service manager for our aged care facility. In this time up until now, she has proven to be quite a bully. She has come down hard on my colleague and fellow CN, she’s “performance managing” me, she harassing staff who do extra work unpaid who now want to be paid…and it goes on. It is very sad for me as i’ve spent 8 years now in aged care, and i enjoy it because of the wonderful residents we look after. I have no choice now but to get another job. This bully of a woman is too clean in her actions to be pursued with human resources or anything like that. There is no other choice. I hope everyone else is having a better time of it, especially so close to Christmas.

2 Likes

Many people is a bully,especially if your mentally ill…karma will come,she would have to face it

1 Like

Hope you find something better. That sounds like a bad situation.

1 Like

Yeah, that manager is really a bully to her colleagues. I’m sorry you have to leave and find a job somewhere else.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.