I am very angry with my manager

She said to me I shouldn’t be in work if I have vulnerable people living with me… I have been out of work 4 months I cannot afford to not go into work… I do not get paid if I do not go into work. My manager said this is not her problem. She had to hire 4 people after I left as the work was getting more. Also because there is now more staff, I might not be needed in a few weeks… she said I should look for something more perm… but you know someting I am not even asking for 5 days work I am happy to stay part-time so what is her problem…I am not going to leave the job… she hired so many friends and a family member on this job and I wonder if that is even allowed…

You could put a formal complaint in to hr.

1 Like

why don’t you tell her all of this?

1 Like

Because its not her problem as she says

If they hired 4 people, they may not need you anymore. She’s trying to get you to quit. I think it might be time to look for a new job. Just keep working there as long as you can to keep the income coming in.

1 Like

You no what? This is a government department she can not get rid of me easily so she wants me to quit…im not going to she does not own the damn place …i can’t believe she’s been hiring family

Yeah. That sucks if she’s hiring family. If she can’t get rid of you, that’s great. Just keep going then.

1 Like

The point is I should have the option to work from home
…her condition was i work six hours or im not allowed…but others can work 3 hours and its ok

What a b****! That’s b*sh!

2 Likes

I’m angry , and when she told me I should think twice before accusing this guy I always maintained i knew I was paranoid and needed time off work… i think I’m going to force myself to go i don’t care

1 Like

Then go. She can’t stop you so I would just go and not worry about her.

1 Like

If you were let go from work by your boss and you show up there anyway, they can have you arrested.
Be careful @anon80629714.

2 Likes

I’m not fired she gave me the hours this week… she is saying she might be able to over the next few months… i wouldn’t go in if I wasn’t allowed there plus my pass wouldn’t allow me in

1 Like

she just said its my choice to come in and i shouldn’t really go in if I’m worried about grandmothers …
I’m a key worker so I can work and my grandmlthers are not shielding anymore but just to be safe I should be given the option like the others… who don’t even have vulnerable people at home

1 Like

But you know what I’m also not very happy… so I’m going to stay and leave once I have a new job… this woman is not worth all the stress I’m under

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.