Treated myself today

So, a new hair cutting place opened up very close to where I live. They were having $4.99 hair cuts. For so many years that I can’t even count, I have cut my own hair. It was both to save money, and because of the fact that there were no hair places nearby. My hair had grown out of control. I have really thin hair, so when it gets long, it gets stringy. I knew I needed a hair cut, but didn’t feel like giving myself one. Then I saw this place. I got a bob, with it layered in the back, and getting longer towards the front. Because of the low price, I was able to give the hairstylist a good tip–$10. It was a lot of fun. The hairstylist then gave me a bunch of coupons for more hair cutting. I hope they stay in business. It’s fun to treat yourself once in a while. Have any of you done anything to treat yourselves lately?

5 Likes

I drive through McDonald’s or Burger King for cokes all the time. Or walk 5 minutes away to Walgreens for a soda.

2 Likes

I bought myself a pair of flip flops at Dollar Tree.

3 Likes

@CarolineC, that was nice of you to tip so generously. Nice to see acts of kindness. You should post a pic of your new 'do! :smiley:

4 Likes

I signed up on POF D:

2 Likes

What color???

1 Like

Light blue. 2O characters blah.

2 Likes

Light blue-e-e-e-e !

2 Likes

Wow @77nick77. That really is a nice treat. I stock up on canned soda when it’s at a really good price.

1 Like

@BakedBeans, that is a nice little treat. Better for summertime than regular shoes.

1 Like

Okay, here are some pics. The lighting isn’t very good on them, so you can’t really see the layering in the back.

7 Likes

What is POF D:???

http://www.pof.com/
Dating site :stuck_out_tongue: Pray for me

1 Like

I’ll pray for you to find a companion. Good luck with it. I’ve signed up with match.com before, and I never had any luck finding a suitable companion. If they offer me 50% off again, though, I might try again.

Thanks. Try POF, it’s free for pretty much all features, atleast the ones that really matter, such as messaging :stuck_out_tongue: The chemistry test(for me) seemed to be off, but it seems to be all around a good system for it’s purpose.

1 Like

I met my girlfriend on POF. Happier than ever. Tomorrow I am buying a nice ham for sandwiches…I love ham.

I just bought myself my favorite pizza! “All the Meats” pizza from Papa Johns. It was delicious :slight_smile:

Its been over 6 months since I’ve been able to afford to treat myself and eat food from a restaurant. I think I deserved it!

Blessings,

Anthony

3 Likes

When I was at a motel last week, I dialed the advertised Pizza Hut for delivery. They said it would be two hours so I decided to go elsewhere. On exiting the motel, come to find out Pizza Hut was right across the street :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I treated myself to a new cell phone case, bought it onlne - it arrived today and man is it ugly! I went back to my old cell phone case :smiley:

2 Likes

Wow, you look really cute with it that way!

I got some yogurt? … I really haven’t treated myself lately.

2 Likes