Thinking voices are real

Has anyone here ever thought the voices were real I thought it for years when I first got so I heard voices then I did not care then I heard them coming from people and I thought they were real for like 20 years people on here talking about voices maby me realize the were just voices this group helps a lot

4 Likes

Yes I thought mine were real and that they had divine connections to the creatures in the space in between dimensions who knew everything there was to know about existence. This gave way to delusions because I believed pretty much everything they told me. I only began to doubt because someone on here (I believe it was @naturallycured) told me to ask them for the answer to a math question that I didn’t have memorized (i.e. no squares and their roots, elementary school arithmetic, stuff like that). At that point, my faith in my voices began to waver and my delusions began to crack up.

3 Likes

Yes of course people think they are real and they start believing what they say

Oh thinks that’s common to think they are real my brain tricked me into thinking they were real when I first got sz I heard them and did not care then it tricked me I hear voices all the time but they don’t bother me but my brain tries tricking me into thinking there real

1 Like

@Sardonic, glad you finally gained insight, but I don’t believe I was the one who asked you to try the math problem approach.

1 Like

Oh, lol well I don’t remember who it was then.

1 Like

Yes! I’m convinced mine are real, they have the ability to think like real people and are highly intelligent.

2 Likes

I feel they’re real too even though sometimes they say that they are figments of imagination

2 Likes

I thought there were some of people’s spirits I know stuck in my head.

1 Like

Yes I think my voices are real, definitely. They are spirits

1 Like

my voices are real ,

1 Like

It looks like we all believe that our voices are real.

My external voices were not real. I realized after being put on an antipsychotic.

Do you think your voice is a real person telepathically communicating with you? This is what I believe too

Guys, your voices are real in the sense that they exist, but they are not real entities. They are not people, spirits, monsters, gods, etc. They originate from you, they are basically your thoughts. It may not seem like it, but it’s true. There’s nothing funny going on here, they are just hallucinations. They are just parts of you.

5 Likes

They are real, but they aren’t paranormal

How can they be “real” if only one person hears them?

If you are religious, and not delusional, you can believe that God or Gods talk to you. It is considered normal in religions

1 Like

They say that when you talk to god your praying, when god talks to you you’re insane

3 Likes

That’s not the case