Thinking voices are real

You can be delusional and not noticing it, no insight.

2 Likes

If religion is a delusion, ok.
But if itā€™s not, itā€™s possible for an omnipotent God to communicate with you

As someone who had voices with no insight , then get meds and over 3 years had those voices fade away to silenceā€¦ I want to say that they are real voices in that you can talk to them, but they originate in your mind

2 Likes

I did not say that. God donā€™t usually talk with you. Period.

How do you know? He can talk, if he wants. He is omnipotent

Whatever this thread should be locked. I donā€™t want to talk about this with people that canā€™t understand. I took my night meds and Iā€™m off for today :slight_smile:

Your delusional and enjoy your delusions and hallucinations. Itā€™s hard for me to relate to your arguments

1 Like

Itā€™s common sense, dude. If you believe in God you also believe that he can talk to you

If you donā€™t believe that God can talk, you just are not a believer. No problem with that.

No you donā€™t. Your common sense is not common and it doesnā€™t make sense :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Probably you donā€™t know about history of saints and holy persons who are celebrated until today by churches because according to religions, God CAN talk

I know you have a condition where itā€™s common to think god is talking to you. Itā€™s the illness

1 Like

So saints are schizophrenics, and religion is schizophrenia. Thatā€™s an unpopular view

Iā€™m not talking about religion Iā€™m talking about sz

1 Like

You contradict yourself

I heard a god voice too, were similar that way. But it was just one of many that I hallucinated. And the same is true for you

Itā€™s pretty much a universal schizophrenic trait to believe that God spoke directly to them. Itā€™s not a healthy view to humor though, causes lots of arguments.

2 Likes

Did you get your rexuli today?

I missed the appointment, going to get it next Tuesday.

Whyā€™d you miss?