The Orbital Compass~ 'Keyboard Sessions'

1 Like

Hey @ATARI im answering ur question on this thread about how Iā€™ve been if thats alright. Iā€™ve been doing ok, ups and downs. How about you?

I like ur keyboard playing btw

1 Like

Well Hello There @TheStrange!.

Didnā€™t Expect To See You In My New Musical Platform Thread.

Thanx!, For The Keyboard Compliment!.

Plan On Doing More Vocals Once I Catch The Center Of Itā€™s Place Within The Theater Of Keys.

Hope Your Ups Have Reach Beyond The High, And Your Downs Lift Quickly.

That Isā€¦, Unless You Have Some Void Darkness To Discover.

And Iā€™m Doing Pretty Good, Kinda In The Middle Of Wandering In Days Of Creativity.

Not Sure Where Itā€™s Going To End Up.

Stay Safe Out There!.

2 Likes

Hmm. . .

During My Lonesome Days In Isolation And Hypothetical Self Looking Glass Without The Sun.

I Have Been Slightly Keeping Up With Current Events. Facebook Is A Great Tool To Get An Almost Microscopic View Of The Public In Self Awareness. Of What They See In Themselves & What They Wish To Be.

One Morning As I Was Posting Another Spiritual Judgment I Got Over A Thousand Friend Requests In About A Span Of An Hour. Freakshow Fun I Presume. Maybe, Maybe Not I Dunno.

But!, With All Of The Most Violent Times For America Hanging In The Balance. All One Can Do Is Continue Doing Whatever It Is They Do. On A Personal Level I Donā€™t See Much Difference.

With The Way It Was, Has Been, And Will Be.

My Next Goal On Keyboard Song Format Is Vocal Concentration.

The Third Musical Post Isnā€™t At Itā€™s Best. Although Iā€™m Kinda Relieved That Vocals Could Work.

I Never Focused With The Keyboard In That Way Before. Jus Never Really Gave An Attempt.

Weird.

1 Like

So.

As Much As Iā€™d Love To Record At Least One More. I Might Have To Call It A Night.

I May Sit Down And Go With One More Round. But!, I Have Some Productivity To Attend To.

With The Cleanliness Factor In The Apartment. More So Organizing Books And Pamphlets. Folding Some Clothes. Tomorrow Do Some Laundry. Did The Dishes A Few Hours Ago.

Same Job Different Day.

What An Exciting Thread Of Music, I Know, I Know, Get On With It. I Will, I Promise.

N e Hoo.

I May Record One More Depending On How The Apartment Goes. I Jus Find Little Inspiration In Cleaning. Although If One Slows Down, It Can Be Marked As A Unique Form Of Meditation.

Hmm!.

1 Like

SoO0()ā€¦,

What Is Space?. What Is Time?. What Does Framework Mean?. What Is The Mind?.

To Construct Your Unique Perspective. Becoming Your Personal Experiment In Reality?.

What Can Immanuel Kant Do (???).

More Music Soon!.

1 Like

Hmm. . .

Well, Waking Up And Still Hazy. Mostly From Medications In The Night.

Takes A Bit To Fully Recover.

Not Sure If A Song Will Be Posted Today. Kinda Trying To Focus In Other Areas.

Sadly.

But!, All Is Well. Iā€™m Going Through My Personal Recommendations And Lists On YouTube For Songā€™s I Love To Sing Along With. Seems To Keep Me On Track.

Hope Everyone Is Staying Safe Today.

1 Like

SoO0ā€¦,

During My Beloved, Thankful Day Progress Of Being Left Alone To My Own Devices. . .

I Have Been Thinking A Bit About My Acoustic Guitar. (I Plan On Getting An Electric And Amp Soon). So. Jus You Wait And See, Dear Reader!. But!, Back On Point. I Was Analyzing My Universe With Acoustic Guitars. And Wondered, Who Came Up, Or Invented Open Chords For The Guitar?.

After A Quick Search, I Found Nothing. Not One Thing Written About Who Came Up With The Open Chords. Iā€™m Talkinā€™ Since The Day, Long Ago, When Guitars Were First Built.

Which Came First, The Idea Or Wisdom Of Building A Machine For The Thoughts Of Open Chords First. Or Vice Versa?. Maybe My Search Isnā€™t Digging Enough. N e Hoo. Iā€™m Lazy So I Guess Wonder Some More. Either Way, I Like To Think Of It As Fascinating.

And On Me And My Keyboard, Soon Enough, Iā€™ll Post Another Song. Still Trying To Find The Voice Of Freedom In A World Gone Mad. Without Thinking Some Official From The Clinic Will Do Another Surprise Visit To Say, ā€˜Hello, I Have Some Problems With Youā€™. Only Unsaid.

Keeps It Cools (!!!). :slight_smile:

1 Like

qp|| We Are Aliens To The Aliens Travelling Far From Home As We Display In Our Own. |||+|||

1 Like

1 Like

N e Hoo.

Another One Down In The Books.

I Wonderā€¦, Do My Songā€™s Inspire?. To Break Free From Unwanted Chains & Release?.

Maybe To Soar With The Lushtaflurriahā€™s In The Epic Blue Droplet Sky?.

Maybe?.

Maybe Not?.

A Curious Question For The Curious. . .

Keeps It Cools (!!!). :slight_smile:

1 Like

qp|| A Pure Sense Of Enlightenment Within The Focused Lens Of Clarity & Love. |||+|||

1 Like

So.

I May Record One More. I May Not. Not Entirely Sure Right Now. Nothing Really Holding Me Back. Jus Donā€™t Feel As Much Clarity And Space Like I Usually Use In Order To Progress Creatively.

The Last One, ā€˜Peace Chantā€™, Turned Out Kinda Okay I Believe. I Tried Something New. And It Seems To Work Sorta. All In All Not Too Bad. For As Kurt Cobain Said, ā€˜All In All Is All We Areā€™.

Although I Am Not All. And I Guess Iā€™m Worth Something. Iā€™m A Statistic At Worst. And A Success At Best. Although, (Part 2), How Can I Outdo The Best?. HMM. By Being The Bestest (!?!).

Yep!, Yap!, Yup!, Yas!, Uh Huh (!!!).

1 Like

Hmm. . .

BOOP BEEP BOP BLIP ARF!. ARF!. MEOW!.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (!!!).

Sincerely,

The Sky!.

1 Like

So.

I Got All Day To Get Back To Work On Another Song.

I Guess These Productions Are Forming More So In Song Format Than In My Past.

Playing Keyboard An All With Vocals.

Kinda Excited To See Where It Goes.

Havenā€™t Slept Much. Someone Woke Me Up Early In The Morning With Arguing Nearby.

Loud Enough To Wake Thus Dead Manā€™s Body.

Jus Kidding, Iā€™m Not A Corpse. And My Body Isnā€™t A Vampireā€™s Shell.

At Least I Donā€™t Think It Is. . .

ARF!, ARF!.

MEOW (!!!).

1 Like

Hmm. . .

Well, No Song. If I End Up With Some Rest Tonight, Tomorrow Might Work Out.

My Sleeping Schedule Is Slightly Chaotic. Not A Tornado Or Hurricane. But!, A Breeze Thatā€™s Too Cold For April. Has Anyone Noticed Itā€™s Been Cold For Far Too Long?. Whereā€™s, Al Gore When You Need Him?. I Feel So Out Of Place. And Sad. And Tired, And Hungry?.

N e Hoo.

If I Get Enlightened In Some Hopeful Way, I Will Jump Back On That Mystical Keyboard (!!!).

Sooner Rather Than Later. I Feel Like, Since I Didnā€™t Record Anything. That I Wasted My Entire Day.

N e Hoo (Part 2).

Itā€™ll Work Out In The End.

1 Like

1 Like

Hmm. . .

Yes. I Slept In My Clothes. Yes. New Song. Yes. Any Kind Of Review Is Acceptable.

Hate It Or Love It, The Underdogā€™s On Top?.

On Top Of What?. A Pyramid?. A Castle?. The Ocean?. In A Ship Cruising To Tom Cruise?.

I Donā€™t Know Where He Lives. Why Do People Want To See Where Movie Stars Live?.

Isnā€™t That A Strange Sort Of Social Behavior?.

Right?.

1 Like

N e Hoo. . .

I Walked To My Closest Shop. Picked Up A Few Items. Enjoying The Restful Pond Of Comfort.

I Have Two Full Days Of Not Thinking Someone From The Clinic Is Going To Give Me A Surprise Visit. Gotta Be Honest, I Like Being Left Alone. Spent My Life Learning How To Cope Within Isolation. And It Always Seemed Like Someone Would Be Interested. Which Never Really Bothered Me. Itā€™s Jus Officials And The Stand Of Authority. Always Looking For Something To Complain About. And It Gets Worse When They Canā€™t Find Anything.

I . Am . Wandering .

Point Is, Two Days. Where I Can Feel A Sense Of Absolute Freedom. And Find Actual Rest.

And!, Of Course, A Song Or Two. Maybe Thus Time, Try To Slow The Creation Process Down A Bit And Focus More. I Tend To Rush To Get My Ideas Out There, Yes, My Clinic Is Apart Of That Unfortunately. I Donā€™t Understand What They Want From Me. But It Doesnā€™t Exist.

I Wouldnā€™t Be Alive If It Did. Meaningā€¦, I Already Tried To Commit Suicide. Now That, Almost Every Bit Of Toxicity Is Erased From My View, I Can Get Back To Where I Left Off, Many, Many, Many Years Ago. And Why Within The Reflective Blue Sky Would The Clinic Be Offended At My Freedom?. Isnā€™t That Their ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  Job?.

Blahā€¦, Blahā€¦, Blah.

Music Thus Weekend!.

2 Likes

qp|| May The Castle Of Stress, Worry, And Anxiety Crumble Into The Sea, Leaving No Memory. |||+|||

1 Like