The Orbital Compass~ 'Keyboard Sessions'

So.

Here I Will Post Some Sketches And Works With My Keyboard. Please Enjoy!.

~P.s. Hope, Trust, True Love, Honesty, Joy, And Endlessly Eternal Peace!.~ :owl: :spider_web: :owl:

3 Likes

Hmm. . .

I Haven’t Yet Recorded Anything Else. I Jus Woke Up And Still A Little Hazy.

Sometime Tonight During The Late Hours I’ll Probably Post Another One.

No Ideas Yet, But!, Something Will Come Along I’m Sure.

1 Like

@ATARI , Very good!!! You’ve mastered improvising in the key of C!!! Very, very good!

1 Like

Hmm. . .

Thanx!, @SkinnyMe.

The Word, ‘Improvising’, Is Strange To Be Honest. Never Really Looked At It That Way.

And I Know Nothing Of The Sorts Of Which Key I May Or May Not Be In.

There Is So Much To Discover With Each Note. Blending, Not Blending Near And Far. . .

1 Like

Now, add some chords and you’ll be doing great. Key of C chords are easy to learn.

1 Like

Hmm?. . .

Thank You For Your Suggestion.

But!, I’m Working On Something Else.

Thanx!, Again (!!!).

2 Likes

I suggest you take private lessons. Someone like you would go so much farther so much faster.

1 Like

Hmm?. . .

I’m Not Interested In Private Lessons, But!, Thank You For The Suggestion. . .

2 Likes

Hmm. . .

In The Meantime Enjoy Thus Track, Women, Men, Young Adults, And Aliens (!!!).

1 Like

Hmm. . .

I Have Been Looking Up Information On Political Theory And Such.

In A World Seemingly Gone Mad, All Sign’s Point To The Ones Perhaps In Charge Of The Laws.

All While Listening To ‘Deerhunter’, The Album, ‘Microcastle’.

It Was One I Discovered Many Years Ago.

I’m Thinking That With My Next Recording I May Try To Locate A Landscape Of Endless Wander.

Haven’t Decided On Which Preloaded Sound Effect’s To Use. I Usually Decide When I’m At The Keyboard. All Pretty Quickly. I Try To Capture The Instant Form Of Language Hidden In Hearts.

Honesty Is The Best Policy?.

N e Hoo.

See Ya Soon (!!!).

1 Like

Hmm. . .

With The First Recording In Thus Thread, I Tried To Find That Frequency. But!, It Wasn’t Working.

In The Last Week I Have Been Playing The Keyboard More So Than I Have In A While.

Kinda Afraid Of The Guitar. Like Worried I Won’t Catch Up With Where I Left Off.

Although, I Have Been Seriously Enjoying Thus Piano.

N e Hoo.

Tonight…, As Long As The Neighbors Don’t Mind, I Will See If I Can Break Down Some Walls.

I Know What You’re Thinking, ‘Good Luck!, How Can You Break Down Walls When You’re Already The Greatest Musician In The Universe’?. And Dear Reader I Shall Tell You!. I’m Not!.

Thom Yorke Is (!!!).

Oh!, And Taylor Swift & Miley Cyrus & Katy Perry & Hayley Williams!.

The List Goes On. . .

Yup!, Yup!.

2 Likes

(~!!!~)~Yuu 2 Billie Eilish , Yuu Da Bestest Alzo~(~!!!~)

1 Like

Hmm. . .

The Educated. And The Uneducated.

Education Teaches Templates. The Streets Teach Unique Discoveries.

Educated Inspire The Educated & Uneducated. And The Uneducated Inspire All.

To Either Choose Education Or Discover New Techniques.

Strange Universe We Live In.

1 Like

(Working On An Idea)

qp|| You May One Day Ask Yourself, Create Memories Or Live In The Moment?. |||+|||

1 Like

1 Like

Hmm. . .

Well That’s All For Today. Sadly I Don’t Have Complete Space To Record During The Quietest Hours Of The Night. Growing Up, Those Were My Most Beloved Moments Of Fun Creations.

I Remember Reading Stories About Nick Drake Writing Song’s Late Late At Night. His Neighbor’s Or Roommates Talked About How Beautiful His Music Was. It Isn’t Piano Playing, But!, His Album, ‘Pink Moon’ Is Stellar!. Ch-ch-ch-check It Out!. Mostly Acoustic Guitar. A Guy I Can’t Compare With Honestly. :frowning:

N e Hoo.

If Anyone Has Any Grooves To Set In Opinion Mode, I Am Up For Brainstorming Personal Reviews.

Keeps It Cools (!!!).

1 Like

So.

The Second Track In Thus Thread Is Alright I Suppose. I’m Thinking Of Adding Another Piece To The Hypothetical Puzzle. On The Low End Key Of The Musical Spectrum. Maybe, Maybe Not.

Nothing Wrong With Slight Advancement Though.

N e Hoo.

I’ll Take The Forum Thread Silence As My Expertise Is Close To Opening The Pandora’s Box Of Becoming High On Life. Within The Skies Of Silence And Melody. Yes?. Yes, No?. No?. No, No, No?.

We Shall See (!!!).

I’ll Probably Post Something Some Time Tomorrow. Should Be A Day Of Isolation, Giving Space.

1 Like

Hmm. . .

Since I Have Thus Allowed Time, (I Say Allowed In Sarcasm, Kinda), Long Story. . .

Point Is,

Perhaps i Should Draw Up A Certain Form Of Subject Matter. To Be Described In Musical Format With Notes On A Piano. Maybe Add Some Sense Of…, Shall I Say Spice?. Is That Weird?.

I’m On The Fence As To Whether I Should Try To Add Vocals. But!, It Will End Up Subtracting Some Of The Wandering. I Haven’t Graduated To The Level Yet. So Far!. Maybe Some Vocals?.

Maybe All On The Subject Of Aliens, & U.F.O.'s (!!!). No Trigger Warning Necessary. Aliens Are Peaceful.

Yup!. Yup!.

1 Like

Hmm. . .

Ok, The Alien Subject Matter May Be Off The Table. Still Trying To Catch My Bearings. . .

Woke Up Early in The Day. Left The Room. Sat Down On The Couch And Said, ‘NOPE’!.

Went Back To Sleep.

I Am 50/50 On Recording Anytime Soon. Still Waiting For My Consciousness To Find Earth.

1 Like

So.

It’s Found Earth. Doesn’t Like It Here & Wants To Get Abducted, Once Again.

I’m Not Sure How I’m Going To Add Vocals. I’ve Only Done It Once Successfully.

Or, Kinda Successfully. Not Sure…, I Rarely Get Feedback. Although I Was Alone. And No One Knocked On My Door To Tell Me To Shut Up. SoO0…, Maybe It Was The Greatest Sound Ever Invented In The Ocean Of Sounds.

Seriously Though, I Still Have No Idea Where To Start With The Next One.

Never Give Up (!!!).

1 Like