Tattoo aftercare is this skin care protection okay to use

i bought this skin care protection with A & D ingredients lanolin and petrolatum from the baby section is this okay to use for my tattoo after care, anyone knows.

I don’t think petroleum is good for tattoos, let me research quick

If you want to use something pure cocoa butter is supposed to be good but has no antiseptic properties. Otherwise one that is specifically geared towards tattoos would be a better choice

2 Likes

i ask my tattoo artist his said its okay to use. sorry for asking guys.

Well best to go off what your artist suggests, but I’d avoid petroleum ingredients

He gave me paper of instruction, i think i have put thay after 3 days.

I use straight coconut oil.

2 Likes

I used lubriderm on my tattoos.
I still use it years later.

2 Likes

i use this coacoa butter stretch mark cream let me ask tattoo artist first dont want react badly to ink.

The best thing I have ever used is Hussle Butter

It’s expensive but works really well

2 Likes

yea i used that too its good, but i dont have that anymore i have this cocoa butter stretch mark lotion.

Hussle never heard of it, sounds like a good product.

Lubiderm, i use to have that too. thats a good lotion.

1 Like

That would probably be better to use, but ask your artist. Stretch marks are a type of scar and so are tattoos.

1 Like

yea im going ask him thanks. it has collagen, elastin, argan oil and shea butter. it did improve my stretch marks. Product is called palmers massage lotion stretch marks. its a great product its pretty cheap too, i been using it for while i like it.

1 Like

Yesterday I had 2 tattoos. First the symbols of anarcho communism, and second just a word “Mao”

1 Like

You had two made yesterday

1 Like

I have 15 tattoos on my arms

1 Like

15 what, thats cool man. my artist has so many i cant even count lol.

1 Like