Tattoo after care question

My tattoo is peeling skins, and looks darker than usual, will it look brighter when everything is healed up. kinda worried that did something wrong. you can see the old american flag in the top, he couldnt really cover it that much but he did his best.

1 Like

Should be okay. Don’t pick our pull off the peeling skin, just let it be and peel on its own. :pig::pig::pig:

2 Likes

You have to put on cream every day

2 Likes

What kind of ointment are you using? :monkey::monkey::monkey:

1 Like

okay i wont, i hope it looks better when all heals. its still hurts alot.

1 Like

skin protectant with A&D

yea this my 3rd day on A&D, in the instructions say now to put lotion from now on.

2 Likes

This was one painful tattoo to get, i swear even with tynenol but it was worth it i love it.

1 Like

I think your supposed to cover it with some cotton cloths also for a few days also… did the tattoo artist give you some?

1 Like

Do not take a double dose of Tylenol unless your doctor approves it, as that can cause liver failure.

2 Likes

I emailed him he says it time for lotion part the process. says everything looks normal, im doing everything right, if anything looks odd after everything is healed he will it fix it for me for free.

o okay, google says you take 4 max in day.

There is a max dose within 4 hours, and a max dose within 24 hours.

i took 4 tablets before the tatoo i was fine.

I’m glad you are fine but do not advise people to take over the recommended dose of anything.

okay i got you 151515

1 Like

Hussle butter is the best lotion. I swear by it. Expensive, but worth it for a well-healed tattoo

1 Like

Don’t put too much cream

1 Like

Because there’s a lot of colour and it’s a big tattoo, it will peel a lot and be really itchy ! But it’s important you don’t itch, and don’t peel the skin off, let it come off naturally :slight_smile: is it your first tattoo?

1 Like

it my second tatoo, this was pretty painful lol. it took 3 and half hours to be finish i dont how did i did it. Artist wow you did pretty good. Omg there so much skin coming off its gross.