SZ Reading Club: SEPTEMBER

Hey guys! Sorry I’m late.

What are you reading this month?

3 Likes

I am still reading A Suitable Boy by Vikram Seth. I have a feeling I will be reading for another two months as it took me a month to read 400 pages as it is.

2 Likes

I just started this one. It’s horror. Supposed to be about ghosts and dark secrets. :ghost: :scream_cat:

3 Likes

I’m reading a educational book right now. Surviving Schizophrenia sixth edition. I guess theres a seventh edition online somewhere so mine is a little outdated but thats what I’ve got. Bought it used on Amazon.
surviving schizophrenia
It’s educational but can get a little dull sometimes. Have to take a break and reset from it sometimes.

2 Likes

Erik H. Erikson’s Ganhi’s Truth. It’s a bit deep for me but I’m working on it.

2 Likes

I’m reading The Kings Secret (Path of the ranger series book 2) by Pedro Urvi.

Well written fantasy/ sword and sorcery. I should be do e tonight and start the next.

3 Likes

Reading “The Path to Love” by Deepak Chopra.

1 Like

dejfjwe9ori39tjed;fmjdefj4-29riffkd;dk403ofjdkvmele;rl30riepfrpreptke;per;dfjue
Excited. Sincerely, DJ Nosferatu Bat (sleepoptimistic).

2 Likes

I’m reading “Over Sea, Under Stone” by Susan Cooper. It’s a YA fantasy novel in the Dark is Rising series. I’m revisiting old fantasy series I read as a kid but never finished.

I just finished. “” Our Band Could Be Your Life" a non fiction about the independent music scene in the USA from 1981 -1991. Great book full of stories of seminal bands like Black Flag, Fugazi, Big Black…really worth a read if you grew up listening to music in the 1980’s.

1 Like

I am on my second check out of “deeply odd” by dean koontz…

1 Like

Strange You Mentioned Those Bands. I Was Jus Revisiting The Band ‘At The Drive In’, And Their Wonderfully Amazing Album, ‘Relationship of Command’.

They Hit Me With That Song, (I’m Sure You Heard), The Song, ‘One Armed Scissor’.

Good Memories.

Sincerely,

DJ Nosferatu Bat (sleepoptimistic)

:peace_symbol: :black_heart: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

I’m reading The Castle by Franz Nietzsche.

I am reading Cosmopolis by Don Delillo

I’m looking into giving Dune a read. Might wait until I’ve seen the new movie though.

Im reading the bible. I started on page 1. Im planning to read all of it from beginning to end.

Also a book in my own language from a well-known writer, about his bipolar disorder and stays in wards and all.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.